It was Only a Matter of Time

Perhaps it’s a good thing the world ends in a week.

Behold…MEGGINGS!

Skinny jeans and v-neck tees were bad enough. Now we have to deal with brightly colored tights.

Nope.

That gives “gay” a bad name…

“Male tights are so much more comfortable than skinny jeans,” megging-wearer Mark Dorosz told the Insider. "I’ve always had good legs and it?s nice to show them off all year round

I guess when you don’t have to worry about your nuts being crushed it could be considered comfortable…

with that being said, aside from the price difference and that fact that they’re meant to be worn as a visible garment, I don’t see much difference between these and long johns…

Oh Lord please no, I swear to you me and my buddy were just talking about this the other day and I said that if men ever started to wear pure tights in public, I’d end it all for myself. Goodbye T-Nation, my mind can’t handle the pressure of knowing what’s next. Maybe next men will start shaving their beards off and trimming their eyebrows!!!

Since fashion is ridiculous anyhow, why not embrace a potential trend that allows to show off meaty legs and a good ass?

This is lightyears ahead of skinny jeans.

He who squats has no need to fear.

if u can do this wear whatever u want…

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Since fashion is ridiculous anyhow, why not embrace a potential trend that allows to show off meaty legs and a good ass?

He who squats has no need to fear.[/quote]

The goal should be to get your legs so big you turn a pair of XXL sweat pants into stretch pants.

I think it’s great. Think about it, these tight fitting clothes are microwaving their balls, rendering them sterile.

This will be the last generation of these poofs

The thing is, those who wear these, like skinny jeans or hipster pants dont have muscle but instead have chicken legs. Always makes my day to see chicken legs on men.

However if a guy with a lot of muscle were to wear these he’d be considered a raging homosexual. Women who go for the skinny boy look will stay away from any guy with muscle.

Awesome.

They will be a clear indicator to how big some guys’ balls, cock and thighs are.

Mmm…

This is crazy.

My eyes have been trained to automatically analize legs/ass if I see a chick wearing spandex/yoga pants - regardless if she’s hot or not. Now you want to deceive me by having DUDES walking around wearing that?

Put this equation together: dark room + alcohol + limited visibility + dudes wearing thighs = HORROR

This is nothing new. Basically the same thing as skinny jeans.

It’s a fashion thing, who cares?

[quote]gregron wrote:
This is nothing new. Basically the same thing as skinny jeans.

It’s a fashion thing, who cares?[/quote]

X2

Every generation bashes the fashion sense of the next generation.

My preppy father used to bash the jeans and t-shirt wearin’ greasers in the early 60’s.

It goes on and on and it won’t stop.

And like I always say, somewhere online there’s a hipster forum where they’re discussing how stupid bodybuilders look in their baggy sweat clothes.

[quote]Brant2 wrote:
My eyes have been trained to automatically analize legs/ass[/quote]

Analize, eh?

[quote]strangemeadow wrote:
Nope.

That gives “gay” a bad name…[/quote]

Only gay if thong is visible…

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]Brant2 wrote:
My eyes have been trained to automatically analize legs/ass[/quote]

Analize, eh?[/quote]

I see what you did there.

I concur.

If I ever get my quads over 30" I will celebrate by buying man-tights.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Awesome.
They will be a clear indicator to how big some guys’ balls, cock and thighs are.
Mmm…
[/quote]
which is exactly the case why tights were very popular in medieval times with young folks and players.
And why some labeled them as obscene.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Awesome.
Mmm…
[/quote]
which is exactly the case why tights were very popular in medieval times with young folks and players.
And why some labeled them as obscene.
[/quote]

Zohan will look great in tights.