It Has Begun

So I’m sitting here and I think…hey its friday…t-mag has an update.

And I see something about some Great news…its late the eyes are tired…had no idea what I was reading. I clicked.

blah blah blah…man its late…yadda yadda $23 yadda…

!

whoa.

Now I didn’t write in but the main thing thats kept me from buying Grow or Surge was the price. How can I argue with $23??

Well fact of that matter is…I can’t.

About a month ago I bought some Optimum whey. 2# at 15.26 on sale from 19.99.

I did what any consumer would do and compared the two products.

I haven’t even tried Grow yet and it won on mere facts. I think I’m buying some next Friday when I get my check.

f*ckin’ a! you actually listen to your customers! awesome

F**king Awesome - I nearly started crying for a minute as I live in England, but just found out you deliver worldwide and shipping is pretty cheap.

Even if I get stung by import tax it’s still only going to be ?15 a bottle WHOOOHOOOOO, the average price before in the UK was ?30-?40. And If I get through import ok then only ?12 a bottle, oh yes! Time to stock up!

You guys are the best :))))))

THANK YOU.

Chris

OUTSTANDING !!!

i woke up both of my friends at 5:20 am when i read about this. AMAZING. one of my friends loves Surge, so he looked in amazement and fell back down on his bed. the other one just turned over. WOW. i expected 30, got 23-21 AMAZING TMAG!

Crap sticks, I just bought some Surge for $50 2 days ago. /sigh.

Crap. I just ordered stuff elsewhere. I guess next month then…

This would be great for me (and other folks I’d guess), if you shipped it outside the U.S. Any comments?
Anyway I know the first thing I buy when get here.
D.

It’s people like you that keep me motivated to keep going, sometimes when I can’t afford good supps I feel like giving up. Thank You So Much!

I’ll give it a try now for my son, he’s a picky little shit and the only thing he would drink is muscle milk. But your grow is about the same price now so we’ll see how he likes it. I’ll stick to the same ol ON though, cheap and good, taste good not great though.

This may sound like a dumb question but what flavor is Surge?

At these prices, hell yeah I’m buyin’ some! A company that listens to its cutomers - what a concept!

SURGE is the BOMB!

I just paid $150 at an online store for Grow and SURGE!, but next month it’s on here!

By the way,

SURGE IS THE BOMB!

this is great I order my Grow and surge last night.
As soon as my power can back on. Some drunk
was racing out on hiway hit a pole. Mybe he herd the good news about grow and surge.

Ken

YAHOOOOOO!!!

if your wives ever leave you ‘n you need some lovin’ you know where to come!
was very glad to read you deliver worldwide will be clubbing together with my buddies for an ?ber-large order to the yoo-kay, where grow costs ?39.99(i.e., $75
I’ve never tried surge or grow before, but merely used them as a bench-mark to compare other proteins (like the one im using at the moment, which is so cheap it even has SOY isolate in it [check out the sleazy-ass before and after pics on maxmuscle] cuz lol, i dont hav enough money for the bling bling of the protein world like biotest [or locally, maximuscle] products) so yeah, I cant thank you enough!

Unbelievable. Un-fucking-believable. You guys continue to rock.

That is what I’m FLIPPIN TALKIN ABOUT>

THANK YOU TC.

Now when I run out of protien I wont have to go around and look for a decent blend from a decent company at around $25. Now I can buy some of the best stuff for only $23. Like I said that is what I’m talking about.
DA

All pardons to 'lil jon but WHAT??? YEAH??? OK!!! I’m going to be drinking surge and GROW! like it’s friggin WATER!!! Biotest, you guys have outdone yourself, now all you need to do is rerelease the new and even better Methoxy, I know you’re about to. ;o) OH, and Euphoria? What about the CLA formula you were working on? THank you BIOTEST!!!

God Bless You T-Mag *tears of joy in eyes"

God Bless You

Dances Dance Of Unparalled Joy

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE