T Nation

It Comes in Sachets

has anyone recently tried using gear in this manner? in the process of exploring my options on obtaining gear and kinda kept bumping into it.
i’ve tried using the forum search regarding this and i got a few threads that were a few years old. just wondering if there’s anything new to add to this.

They are usually steroids - but not as we know them jim.

Basically they are not as good as other stuff you can get for the price.

I have used the test enanthate that comes in 3.5 ml sachets. I transfered it into vials for easier use. I found it to be a good clean product .Maybe a little under dosed im not sure but generally good results and no problems.

Dont believe them when they say its that much safer than vials.

Customs knows the sachets game.

I’ve heard lots of good and lots of bad. About an equal amount of both, but I would prefer to almost never hear any bad at all about any of my sources.

I’ve never used gear from sachets, though, so I really can’t tell you much beyond that.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
but I would prefer to almost never hear any bad at all about any of my sources.
[/quote]

likewise. its almost like eating fugu. either you get a nice meal, or you die. ha… kinda challenging trying to find one which has almost no bad reviews. its like non-existent.

My question is. If you order sachets and say you order dbol, var and nolva. How do you tell what is in what packet if its not labeled when it all comes to your place?

if i am not wrong, i think there is some sort of colour coding to distinguish them. thats as much as i can gather over the net.

p.s. researching is frustrating. :frowning:

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
My question is. If you order sachets and say you order dbol, var and nolva. How do you tell what is in what packet if its not labeled when it all comes to your place?[/quote]

this is how it worked from the place I used:

1. They were NOT in sachets. More I will not say, but customs is not only aware of the sachet gambit, but also aware of various other methods since I have read about busts that used the exact method that I am not describing. I think the reason they get through is not from clever packaging, but simply because there are not enough resources to check evey small package that goes through airmail. Hell - one time I got Test-E from China that was just a big padded envelope filled with vials clearly marked “Test-E” and had Chinese characters written all over the outside of the package that as far as I know said “This package contains steriods”…and yet it got through.
  2. As far as product identification, once shipment is paid for, customer is provided with access to a confidential website that contains product labeling codes. Each product is labelled in a slightly different way (this part actually WAS very clever). You look up the code and find out which is which. Be sure to clearly mark each, as labelling codes change, and if you forget which is which and go back several months later, they will have changed codes and you’ll have to play the guessing game.

Some will say I provided too much info here, but you can be sure authorities know exactly how it works and as I mentioned, success is more a matter of slipping through the cracks than actually fooling anyone.

They also had lower thAn the best quslity gear… nor the cuStomer service abilities.

I’ve heard this last one many, many times. I’ve also heard the phrase “selective scammer” enough that, if I were the kind of guy who bought sachets, I wouldn’t attempt buy from the particular company we are all talking about.

[quote] Brook wrote:
They also had lower thAn the best quslity gear… nor the cuStomer service abilities.[/quote]

I see what you did there… lol

Nice. I didn’t even catch that.

very clever. you some kinda secret agent man?

I have used them before.
The most painful gear ever, but it wasnt horrible.

they are a last resort type of gear for me now.

I’ve got sachets from 3 different suppliers. If you’re worried about sterility either bake or filter it. Problem solved.

IMEn they are AAS but real low quality.

They are cheap but yis gits whit yis pays fer.

No issues with sterility withn me personally but that isnt gospel.
3.5g does tend to be the standard across all brands.

If one can attain a decent low price high quality sealed vial - choose that - even if it is a 1/3 the price or more.

Brook

[quote]testolius wrote:
dirtbag wrote:
My question is. If you order sachets and say you order dbol, var and nolva. How do you tell what is in what packet if its not labeled when it all comes to your place?

this is how it worked from the place I used:

1. They were NOT in sachets. More I will not say, but customs is not only aware of the sachet gambit, but also aware of various other methods since I have read about busts that used the exact method that I am not describing. I think the reason they get through is not from clever packaging, but simply because there are not enough resources to check evey small package that goes through airmail. Hell - one time I got Test-E from China that was just a big padded envelope filled with vials clearly marked “Test-E” and had Chinese characters written all over the outside of the package that as far as I know said “This package contains steriods”…and yet it got through.
  2. As far as product identification, once shipment is paid for, customer is provided with access to a confidential website that contains product labeling codes. Each product is labelled in a slightly different way (this part actually WAS very clever). You look up the code and find out which is which. Be sure to clearly mark each, as labelling codes change, and if you forget which is which and go back several months later, they will have changed codes and you’ll have to play the guessing game.

Some will say I provided too much info here, but you can be sure authorities know exactly how it works and as I mentioned, success is more a matter of slipping through the cracks than actually fooling anyone.[/quote]

Much truth is found in this statement. Customs simply doesn’t have the funds or man power to check every package. A quick story: According to a friend of my friends who’s cousin Pedro is related to my niece’s brother who’s roomate Juan is married to his mother’s brother Jose had the audacity to prove how customs’ power resembles swiss cheese by shipping the finest Mexican oxymetholona bareback. By bareback I mean a box clearly labeled and partially wrapped to disguise its identity. It arrived safely. Viva Mexico putos!

I hAve alSo used these guys and i am of the opinion that the gear was dirty or unsterile and hurt like hell (probably 5-10% ba)

however it was dirt cheap and u do get wat you pay for when it comes to bathtub steroids

although paying top dollar alone is no indication of quality at least u have a chance of getting a clean product

i would avoid the gear that comes in 20ml sachets but i have gotten better gear in 3.5mls

your mileage may vary