It Begins!!

That’s great man!
What is your primary fat source throughout this?

And how’s the wife doing on the diet?

Are you working out at all while on this? Best of luck with the diet, I’m on GSD right now so I know the pain haha.

Primary fat sources are flax seed and fish oil. Ive been using the workout that Chris Shugart put in his article.

My wife has been doing really well. She has some incredible willpower. We were going through some really stressful stuff with her mom and family yesterday and being the weak willed person I am I went to Red Lobster with our salesman. I got right back on the diet last night though.

[quote]taddpole wrote:
being the weak willed person I am I went to Red Lobster with our salesman. I got right back on the diet last night though.[/quote]

Try again. Got right back though?? Doesn’t work that way. Start over from day one and don’t tell yourself you’re a weak willed person.

[quote]allNatural wrote:
taddpole wrote:
being the weak willed person I am I went to Red Lobster with our salesman. I got right back on the diet last night though.

Try again. Got right back though?? Doesn’t work that way. Start over from day one and don’t tell yourself you’re a weak willed person. [/quote]

I thought about what allnatural wrote. It kinda of made me a little mad at first. But I realized he was right. It wasnt necesarily that Im weak willed, that was just an excuse. I did get right back on the diet though. I could have said oh well I screwed up and quit. Thanks for the reply though allnatural. Sometimes we need somebody to just tell us like it is.

So besides that the diet is going pretty good. This morning I weighed and it was 202/203. Thats about 7 lbs in 9 days. Im surprised at how my workouts are actually going good. I dont feel weak. I have some Lucky brand jeans My sister gave me that I havent been able to wear in about 2 years.

I got them back out today. I had already dropped close to 15 lbs before I started the v diet. I can wear some of my old shirts that are larges instead of XL. Im really starting to get excited about it now. My wife has dropped about 5 lbs. She has a problem with losing weight. In the past when we would diet She would be really strict and still wouldnt lose weight.

If anybody reads this heres another question. If you arent where you want to be after 28 days can you extend the diet? Or should you go back to regular food for a few months trying to slowly lose some and then try the v diet again?

Well Im done rambling.

Go Cavs!

Well Lebron and company couldnt pull it off. Oh well.

So Im enjoying my second shake of the day. They are actually good. Especially when you know you arent getting anything else. This diet sure cuts down on the grocery shopping and meal preparation. Im not going to want to go back to eating becuse this is simple.