ISymphony TV

Has anyone bought an Isymphony TV? I am just looking for a review your opinion on it. This is the TV I’m looking to get.

By the way, I really don’t care much about “picture quality” and this and that. I basically am just asking if you bought one and it still works.

For those that have bought it, would you recommend it?

How can you not care about “picture quality”? :frowning:

To me, watching a blue ray is the same as a video tape. I really don’t see much of a difference- as long as I can see the general picture that’s all I care about.

[quote]TomRocco wrote:
To me, watching a blue ray is the same as a video tape. I really don’t see much of a difference- as long as I can see the general picture that’s all I care about. [/quote]

Then you haven’t seen Bluray on a high quality set, plain and simple.

Regarding the tv, you get what you pay for when it comes to electronics. Spend a little more, and have some piece of mind for a while.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]TomRocco wrote:
To me, watching a blue ray is the same as a video tape. I really don’t see much of a difference- as long as I can see the general picture that’s all I care about. [/quote]

Then you haven’t seen Bluray on a high quality set, plain and simple.

Regarding the tv, you get what you pay for when it comes to electronics. Spend a little more, and have some piece of mind for a while.[/quote]

Or spend even more and have some peace of mind. . .