Issues with WSFSB

I am trying to build muscle. I like the WSFSB routine but since I am sort of trying to bulk, I feel like I should be working out each muscle group 2-3 times a week and it doesn’t seem like wsfsb incorporates that. Do I need to work each muscle group this many times to bulk or should I just follow wsfsb verbatim?

Also, I was at a club dancing the other day and all of a sudden I got this cramp in my side…the kind you get when you run long distance after not running for a long time before. I was absolutely appalled by my…stamina?endurance? I don’t know the word.

Anyways, I think I need to incorporate some cardio to my wsfsb routine. I’m thinking sprints rather than distance running. Basically anything HIIT. What do you think, is this a bad idea?

Follow it verbatim, you’ll notice that there is protocol for adding in sprint training. You can also try alternating upper and lower days, so if training three times a week (mon wed fri), one week you’ll train upper twice, lower once and the other week you’ll train lower twice and upper once.

This has worked well for me. on your non weight training day or after your weight training you can do some tredmill walking or running for 20 min or so if you are concerned about your stamina for the club :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The program is bult with the idea your going to be doing sport specific work outside of the gym. Like above said sprints etc. GPP stuff this is why there is only one lower day. Sure add that stuff in start off with a session or two and see how it goes remember to add to your intake

On the dancing/cramping. Had you been drinking alcohol, how about drinking enough liquids in general sounds like a hydration prob

Phill