Issues With HOT-ROX Extreme

Just to start off I am a healthy male of 36 years old. I recentley have had blood work done twice over the last 2 months and was tested for everything. My blood work came back and the doctor told me I was completely healthy. I have also recentley had a CAT scan which also came back normal. I have been strength training consistely for ten years and have taken different supplements with no problems. I started taking HOT-ROX Extreme in March and only took 2 a day.

In the begining I felt great and noticed a signifigant difference in the gym. I lost body fat and had plenty of energy. This lasted until July when I began to notice the oppisite effect as far as mood and energy (they starting going the oppisite of what I felt in the begining.) Then on July 11 I woke up in the middle of the night with an extreme rapid heart beat and the only way I can describe is like my body was shutting down. I woke up my wife and told her I thought that I was dying. I finally got my heart rate down got back to sleep.

The next day dumped the rest of the bottle in the trash and have not taken it sicne. Not to make this a novel I will just say over the next 4 weeks I have experience some of the most bizzare symptoms (burning in my head, tingling in my limbs, and burning/chills in different parts of my body) I’m just now starting to get back to normal but still fighting through it. Again I have just recentley had blood work and a CAT scan done. I do not take any medications or other supplements. I have no doubt that HOT-ROX was at the heart of my symptoms as well as my doctor.

I am just writing this in case someone is expereincing some negative effects from any supplement. Be careful of what you put in your body because you really have no idea how it will affect YOUR body. God has taught me alot through all this and shown me that I do not need a supplement to give me a boost or to be healthy but that Jesus Christ has already given me everything and that His grace is suffecient for all OUR needs. I pray that anyone who takes supplements and expereincing bad side effects stops immedeately and goes to theier doctor. Take caution when putting any supplement in your body and most of all listen to your body.

God bless!!

Chris D

Paragraphs are your friend, no matter how chummy you are with teh Jesus.

A small minority of people cannot tolerate yohimbine in larger amounts. So far as I know, no adult finds unsafe the dose present in a single capsule at a time of HRX. It is true that some cannot tolerate the amount in 2 capsules and the resulting effect is temporary tachycardia (rapid heart rate) which ends as soon as the yohimbine clears the system.

For this reason the instructions say to start with only one capsule.

The same is true for Spike Shooter: some cannot tolerate the amount of yohimbine in one full can, but half a can provides an amount which, so far as I know, is unsafe for no adult.

I understand that you personally have no doubt was to the cause of your symptoms other than temporary rapid heart rate, but there is no known reason why any ingredient of HRX would cause any of those things; there is not a single substance with long duration of residence in the body; there is no a single substance known to be capable of inducing any lasting change in the body; there are many hundreds of thousands of bottles sold and this has not been the case for others; and as far as what I personally and professionally have no doubt of, that cannot include that the cause of the other adverse experiences you report was the HOT-ROX. The temporarily rapid heart rate quite likely was, however.

Sometimes things like this happen to people without their taking any supplement or drug or differing food or anything different at all.

I appreciate that you’re sure, but in fact the cause is not clear at all.

I certainly hope you are feeling better now, or as a second choice, that you will be feeling better soon!

[quote]cpdavis71 wrote:
Just to start off I am a healthy male of 36 years old. I recentley have had blood work done twice over the last 2 months and was tested for everything. My blood work came back and the doctor told me I was completely healthy. I have also recentley had a CAT scan which also came back normal. I have been strength training consistely for ten years and have taken different supplements with no problems. I started taking HOT-ROX Extreme in March and only took 2 a day.

In the begining I felt great and noticed a signifigant difference in the gym. I lost body fat and had plenty of energy. This lasted until July when I began to notice the oppisite effect as far as mood and energy (they starting going the oppisite of what I felt in the begining.) Then on July 11 I woke up in the middle of the night with an extreme rapid heart beat and the only way I can describe is like my body was shutting down. I woke up my wife and told her I thought that I was dying. I finally got my heart rate down got back to sleep.

The next day dumped the rest of the bottle in the trash and have not taken it sicne. Not to make this a novel I will just say over the next 4 weeks I have experience some of the most bizzare symptoms (burning in my head, tingling in my limbs, and burning/chills in different parts of my body) I’m just now starting to get back to normal but still fighting through it. Again I have just recentley had blood work and a CAT scan done. I do not take any medications or other supplements. I have no doubt that HOT-ROX was at the heart of my symptoms as well as my doctor.

I am just writing this in case someone is expereincing some negative effects from any supplement. Be careful of what you put in your body because you really have no idea how it will affect YOUR body. God has taught me alot through all this and shown me that I do not need a supplement to give me a boost or to be healthy but that Jesus Christ has already given me everything and that His grace is suffecient for all OUR needs. I pray that anyone who takes supplements and expereincing bad side effects stops immedeately and goes to theier doctor. Take caution when putting any supplement in your body and most of all listen to your body.

God bless!!

Chris D [/quote]

Wow
Jesus?
Really?

Really?

I… I just couldn’t read that - it made my eyes go funny. Paragraphs please!

[quote]DaahsirRoon wrote:
cpdavis71 wrote:

God bless!!

Chris D

Wow
Jesus?
Really?

Really?[/quote]

Yes Jesus! Really! Jesus Christ is Lord and is all we need! He gave us life and health and at any moment that can change in this life but if we have our faith grounded in Him we have no need of anything else!

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
A small minority of people cannot tolerate yohimbine in larger amounts. So far as I know, no adult finds unsafe the dose present in a single capsule at a time of HRX. It is true that some cannot tolerate the amount in 2 capsules and the resulting effect is temporary tachycardia (rapid heart rate) which ends as soon as the yohimbine clears the system.

For this reason the instructions say to start with only one capsule.

The same is true for Spike Shooter: some cannot tolerate the amount of yohimbine in one full can, but half a can provides an amount which, so far as I know, is unsafe for no adult.

I understand that you personally have no doubt was to the cause of your symptoms other than temporary rapid heart rate, but there is no known reason why any ingredient of HRX would cause any of those things; there is not a single substance with long duration of residence in the body; there is no a single substance known to be capable of inducing any lasting change in the body; there are many hundreds of thousands of bottles sold and this has not been the case for others; and as far as what I personally and professionally have no doubt of, that cannot include that the cause of the other adverse experiences you report was the HOT-ROX. The temporarily rapid heart rate quite likely was, however.

Sometimes things like this happen to people without their taking any supplement or drug or differing food or anything different at all.

I appreciate that you’re sure, but in fact the cause is not clear at all.

I certainly hope you are feeling better now, or as a second choice, that you will be feeling better soon!

[/quote]

Thanks Bill for your response and I value your professional opinion. I just want people to be aware that supplements can affect us all in different ways!