Issue With Neighbor

So I am having some issues with my sister’s neighbor. To give you all a little back story, this has been an issue on more than one occasion. Her husband passed away recently, leaving her to live alone, but this man has been an issue before even when he was alive. He would follow her on her morning walks, and would try and talk to her every chance he got. It stopped though.

Everything was fine for a few months up until recently when he came over unannounced one day to talk to her about another neighbor’s death. He then proceeded to bring up her late husband causing her to tear up. He then tried to hug her and when she refused he got slightly abrasive. He kept offering her help with the situation but she politely informed him she had plenty of friends and family to help. He got somewhat angry and aggressively asked her why he wasn’t a friend and why he couldn’t help. She politely told him she appreciated it but that she was fine. He left.

Well the next day she found a letter in her mailbox, from him, noting that she needs to accept help in her suffering etc. Then the other night her doorbell was rung at 3:00AM, she did not get up and answer assuming it was him. She has a fence, and a gate as well as an alarm system. She also sleeps with a pistol next to her bed. The issue is I only live with her for small amounts of time when I’m visiting. This all happens when I’m not there. She is unhappy and I think this guy needs to back off. Every other neighbor is fine and the neighborhood is not bad in the least. What should I do T-Nation?

this neighbour insists on hugging her and gets abrasive when she wants out of it. HE MUST GET LOST. I don’t normally myself that often confront a person, but this is a case in which I think you should directly go to his door, mention what is above, and just directly tell him to stay away and stop trying to talk to her. Really even use a curt tone of voice.

If he continues, he has simply, clearly and directly been told so the next step would be to threaten legal action (although I am in Canada and I don’t know the finer points of these things).

Advise her to set up a recording camera in such a manner that she can record sound and video of these door encounters, without the guy knowing. Ask her permission to record from your window, every time the guy comes over (have it on paper, incase). Then with all the video as evidence, have her file a restraining order.

Either that, or find a way to get in her pants, getting this guy to fuck off.

edit: Actually, do all of the above.

I feel like I’ve read this before.

I appreciate all of the advice so far. This is however, a serious issue that I would love to receive help on. My sister, and family, have all been through a lot this year and having this creep bugging her is just another headache.

[quote]legendaryblaze wrote:
Advise her to set up a recording camera in such a manner that she can record sound and video of these door encounters, without the guy knowing. Ask her permission to record from your window, every time the guy comes over (have it on paper, incase). Then with all the video as evidence, have her file a restraining order.

edit: Actually, do all of the above.[/quote]

Kind of just advised him to bone his sister there.

Restraining order?

Talk to him explaining the situation. Or just avoid that and get a restraining order those are the only 2 options unless you want your sister to move.

Light him up with a fucking symphony of chin music.

If that doesn’t work put it in his pooper.

I figured I would get a close family friend who is aware of the situation to go with me. I guess I should calmly inform him that while we appreciate his intent to help, his advances are not welcome and we’d rather not have him coming over onto her property any longer. I’ll make sure he knows that I will get the law involved if there are any more issues.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

Chin music, that seems a bit much.

Kill his warriors, salt his fields, take his women and lifestock…

Done.

[quote]bdocksaints75 wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

Chin music, that seems a bit much.[/quote]

Absolutely! Like Tchaikovskys 1812 Overture, except instead of howitzers- Kicks to the balls!

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
Restraining order?[/quote]

Restraining order or order of protection is a good idea. Then have your sister find out what the laws are in her area for shooting people on your property/in your home. Have her make sure that the pistol is 100% legal as well.

There is something wrong with her neighbor on a DNA level and she should really have no hesitation to put him down if she has to. Always take the head shot too.

Rob

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

Kind of just advised him to bone his sister there.[/quote]

I, somehow, completely missed it was his sister. LMAO. I thought it was just some neighbour lady he was watching out for.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

I, somehow, completely missed it was his sister. LMAO. I thought it was just some neighbour lady he was watching out for.[/quote]

Haha, I guess sometimes you have to counter creepy with creepier, I say go for it OP, the stakes can only be raised so far!

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

I, somehow, completely missed it was his sister. LMAO. I thought it was just some neighbour lady he was watching out for.[/quote]

Haha, I guess sometimes you have to counter creepy with creepier, I say go for it OP, the stakes can only be raised so far! [/quote]

Exactly! Tell him to stay away from your sisterwife.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

Haha, I guess sometimes you have to counter creepy with creepier, I say go for it OP, the stakes can only be raised so far! [/quote]

Exactly! Tell him to stay away from your sisterwife.
[/quote]