Issue with E2, Help

I have been using Test for years the wrong way. Finally when I try to do this the right way I cannot control my E2 levels. I used to take 1CC twice a week ( sorry never am good at keeping track by MG) I used to have no issues with this without and AI. Currently I have been places on .50 CC twice a week without AI. This was working fine but that test dose is not what im looking for. I gave yet to find the right level of AI as it appears that 0.5 twice a week doesnt work for me at all. I also dont want to go too high where it kills all of the E2. I am scheduled for blood work tomorrow to see exactly how high it currently is. I am still only taking 0.5 twice a week with no AI when i recently added Oxandrolone 50 MG tabs once a day it boosted me E2 again. Unfortunately I know the exact side effects to know when this happens. What is the recommended dosage for me being 0.5 does nothing. Thanks for any replys

1mg, twice a week, divided doses.

Thank you! I just took today I’ll try again on next injection day. I know estrogen has Togo down itself and that will just help with future estrogen. Do you know how long it takes to feel better. What a nightmare. Can I move to 1cc twice a week and still only take 1MG twice a week?

Assuming it is 200mg/cc, that is 400mg/week, which is a lot for TRT. Is that what you took “for years”? Regarding AI dosing, really cannot say without lab results. Some respond very quickly and are more sensitive to E2 fluctuations, however, if the dose is correct you should feel better quickly.

Yes 400MG is what I took for years. But I have been doing 200MG recently. I will get lab work done today to check levels and it will show levels based on me taking 1.0 AI twice a week on injection days and will then post results thanks for your help

While Oxandrolone does not aromatize–>E2 it can affect the liver and interfere with your liver’s ability to clear estrogens and thus indirectly can increase estrogens.

You do not need Oxandrolone!

AST and ALT labs while on Oxandrolone will be of interest.

You need to refine your protocol via lab work and lab work needs to represent a protocol. You messed that up.

Most need 1mg anastrozole for every 100mg T ester. But a few are anastrozole over-responders who need 1/4th of that amount to avoid crashing E2. So you E2 problems appear to be from under dosing anastrozole.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

Thank you very much for your reply. I am going to do my blood work this morning and will repost for further hope. I will also lose the Oxandrolone.