Issue Pinning Glutes

Quick question for you guys. I’m on a cycle of 500 test e a week and am injecting 250 twice a week. I started pinning glutes first and had no issues. But it seems like it takes forever to dissipate. After injecting I’ll have a lump there for like a week + that slowly goes down and disappears.

I’ve switched to quads and have no issues what so ever 1-3 days of mild soreness and that’s it and no lump.

Was wondering if maybe I’m not injecting deep enough into the glute? Or any ideas.

I’m using a 25g 1.5 needle

Try massaging or foam rolling the next day. Also meaning no offense if you have a very fat ass that could be the case and you are injecting subq.

[quote]xZugZwangx wrote:
Quick question for you guys. I’m on a cycle of 500 test e a week and am injecting 250 twice a week. I started pinning glutes first and had no issues. But it seems like it takes forever to dissipate. After injecting I’ll have a lump there for like a week + that slowly goes down and disappears.

I’ve switched to quads and have no issues what so ever 1-3 days of mild soreness and that’s it and no lump.

Was wondering if maybe I’m not injecting deep enough into the glute? Or any ideas.

I’m using a 25g 1.5 needle[/quote]

you could use less oil spread over three injections. try subcutaneous injections.

scroll down this page:

i remember when i used 1.5 inch needs lol…

i would stick to quads unless you have a friend to pin ur glutes… ive pinned my chest with a 1.5

If you are doing it yourself it can be difficult to keep the needle still. I use 1 1/2 25g needles for glutes and have little to no issues. 1" in the quads gets me sore for 2 days; go figure!

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
i remember when i used 1.5 inch needs lol…

i would stick to quads unless you have a friend to pin ur glutes… ive pinned my chest with a 1.5[/quote]

I dont know why but I can not bring my self to pin my pecs. Literally have done biceps, traps, lats, inside of quads, and calves but the thought of shooting my pecs freaks out haha.

yea I have my gf pinning for me so reaching the glutes isnt an issue. If the needle didnt go deep enough would that cause the oil to be suspended for extended period of time? IE needle not getting to the muscle due to excess junk in the trunk.

1.5 should be plenty deep enough unless you’re pretty damn fat

Why don’t you just change your site to delts? Nice and easy, I’m no expert but if you hold body fat there like I do it may be hit and miss with a shorter pin, make her press the down against the skin to make sure its not just subcutaneous…