ISSN Partners with Poliquin Group

Some meltdowns on FB about this.

Ok, so The Poliquin Group, which I’ve recently heard is Charles Poliquin-less, is somehow working with the ISSN (not quite sure what the means exactly). I’m sure there are plenty of people in the industry who feel the need to be upset or give their blessings to everything other people do, but I fail to see how this will really change anything in terms of people obtaining Trainer certifications.

I doubt a group such as the ISSN is going to be including any of Charles’ sometimes outlandish claims in their text updates, at least not unless there are already searchable reasearch write ups to support them.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Ok, so The Poliquin Group, which I’ve recently heard is Charles Poliquin-less, is somehow working with the ISSN (not quite sure what the means exactly). I’m sure there are plenty of people in the industry who feel the need to be upset or give their blessings to everything other people do, but I fail to see how this will really change anything in terms of people obtaining Trainer certifications.

I doubt a group such as the ISSN is going to be including any of Charles’ sometimes outlandish claims in their text updates, at least not unless there are already searchable reasearch write ups to support them.

S[/quote]

Nothing about the ISSN will change except they will be providing education to PG trainers. As you know JISSN is peer-reviewed and won’t put out bunk stuff. The meltdowns are funny though.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

S[/quote]

Nothing about the ISSN will change except they will be providing education to PG trainers. As you know JISSN is peer-reviewed and won’t put out bunk stuff. The meltdowns are funny though. [/quote]

link to said meltdowns?

[quote]tork94 wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

S[/quote]

Nothing about the ISSN will change except they will be providing education to PG trainers. As you know JISSN is peer-reviewed and won’t put out bunk stuff. The meltdowns are funny though. [/quote]

link to said meltdowns?[/quote]
To see it you have to be part of the ISSN FB group. Join it and see.