Israeli Strike Kills Hamas Leader

I can support this. Hopefully it’s a crippling blow, however i think that probably won’t be the case. The twitter shit-talking is pretty funny. Guess that’s 21st century warfare now.

rut ro…

Hamas needs to be erraticated off the face of the Earth. Go Israel! Woohoo Zion!

zion zion zion zion.

[quote]H factor wrote:
rut ro…[/quote]

Did’t you cuss me out and call me names for saying there would be a war if Obama was re-elected?

I’d also not that this started as the residents of arab-occupied Judea rained down 200+ missles on random people.

Wow… that second link is crazy! That car had no chance, obviously.

Why is/are America/Americans so pro Israel?

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Why is/are America/Americans so pro Israel? [/quote]

1. Stable, normal country that treats its own citizens fairly, including its muslims citizens (compare to how Egypt treats Copts, for example).

2. Never noticed any Israelis flying planes into buildings here.

3. Israelis invent things like, say, mobile phones, the cure for polio, and cures for all sorts of cancer that make the world better.

4. It’s their fucking country, and has been despite the revisionist bullshit.

5. Never had any Jews shoot at me, although my future father-in-law might one day. Muslims, on the other hand, have shot at me more than a bit. Blew me up, too. I tend to remember getting blown up and burned. Take it personal.

6. Jews don’t cut out girls’ clits or throw acid on their kids’ faces for listening to rock music or dating boys.

7. Jews may not eat pork, but could give a shit if I do.

8. Jews (unless you are trying to marry their daughter) don’t give a shit what religion you are and don’t threaten to cut off your head if you don’t convert.

9. The Israelis are happy to have the arabs live in Gaza and the West Bank, provided said arabs don’t lob missles at them. The arabs, in contrast, demand all the Jews die, and refuse to live in peace.

10. Jews don’t treat their daughters like property.

11. Jews don’t have special taxes for non-Jews in Israel or have laws that discriminate against them.

12. You can read a bible in Israel, or a koran, or wipe your ass with the Torah, and nothing will happen to you. You burn a koran and a bunch of muslims act like assholes and kill people. You take a Bible to a muslim country and you can be put in prison.

13. You can convert from Judaism in Israel and you are fine. You try to convert from Islam in a muslim country and they kill you.

14. You can go to church in Israel and they will be respectful and nice. You try to go to church in Saudi Arabia and they throw you in prison.

15. Someone may or may not make a movie about mohammed and muslims all over blow a gasket. You make a movie about Moses and the Jews may or may not go to it.

And the list go on and on.

The Pallywood fake injuries are starting. Watch the injured man make a miraculous recovery:

Reminds me of the screaming widow lady who was always at every bomb crater last time.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:
The Pallywood fake injuries are starting. Watch the injured man make a miraculous recovery:

Reminds me of the screaming widow lady who was always at every bomb crater last time.[/quote]

White box.

[quote]WN76 wrote:

Reminds me of the screaming widow lady who was always at every bomb crater last time.[/quote]

White box.[/quote]

Hunted it down outside of youtube. Try it from this link:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

White box.[/quote]

Hunted it down outside of youtube. Try it from this link:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/162130#.UKU_0odJHGC[/quote]

Thanks for the laugh.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Actually, I’m Canadian.
and what thirdruffian said.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

1. Stable, normal country that treats its own citizens fairly, including its muslims citizens (compare to how Egypt treats Copts, for example).

3. Israelis invent things like, say, mobile phones, the cure for polio, and cures for all sorts of cancer that make the world better.

5. Never had any Jews shoot at me, although my future father-in-law might one day. Muslims, on the other hand, have shot at me more than a bit. Blew me up, too. I tend to remember getting blown up and burned. Take it personal.

6. Jews don’t cut out girls’ clits or throw acid on their kids’ faces for listening to rock music or dating boys.

8. Jews (unless you are trying to marry their daughter) don’t give a shit what religion you are and don’t threaten to cut off your head if you don’t convert.

9. The Israelis are happy to have the arabs live in Gaza and the West Bank, provided said arabs don’t lob missles at them. The arabs, in contrast, demand all the Jews die, and refuse to live in peace.

11. Jews don’t have special taxes for non-Jews in Israel or have laws that discriminate against them.

12. You can read a bible in Israel, or a koran, or wipe your ass with the Torah, and nothing will happen to you. You burn a koran and a bunch of muslims act like assholes and kill people. You take a Bible to a muslim country and you can be put in prison.

13. You can convert from Judaism in Israel and you are fine. You try to convert from Islam in a muslim country and they kill you.

14. You can go to church in Israel and they will be respectful and nice. You try to go to church in Saudi Arabia and they throw you in prison.

15. Someone may or may not make a movie about mohammed and muslims all over blow a gasket. You make a movie about Moses and the Jews may or may not go to it.

And the list go on and on.[/quote]
x2, lolz at video as well.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

The undue influence of AIPAC on American Foreign Policy.
Also, Evangelicals seem to believe that a strong Israel is required so that Christ can return during the second coming.

BTW, I’m not a pussy pacifist. I’m an IR Realist, and fully support Israel’s right to defend itself militarily.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

My best friend is in the British army and has done 3 tours in the middle east, so i will by no mean belittle the military and what happens out there. Obviously a lot of hatred for muslims stems from your experience there.

But switch it around for a second. An American extreme group kill 3000 people in attack. Then that country invades America and bombs the shit out if its captial city killing 100’s of thousand of people over several years in search for the culprits.

Would you and your friends/family sit happily in your homes and watch the world go by or would the American public go vigilante on their asses?

Taring all muslims with the same brush is not the way to go.

1. Its not actually their country at all. They were given territory in 1948 as you probably know.

12: Hmmm slight exaggeration there, 10 million Christians in Egypt and plenty of bibles floating around, hell there are even Christians in Saudi Arabia.

1. Hmm ok. Again some biased over exaggeration here. Probably has happened quite a lot. But it’s no worse than what goes on in any other country.

There are over 1 billion muslims int he world, the points you mentioned are a minority of extreme religious people. Kinda like a muslim saying:

‘Christians lynch black people and burn crosses in their gardens’

When in fact the statement is wrong.

‘Muslim’ has come to mean Terrorist these days.

A man with a beard kills 3 people he’s a terrorist.

A white man kills 12 people in a cinema ‘He’s mentally unstable’

A European kills 70+ in a crazy day of shooting and bombing ‘Mentally unstable’

Fear mongering running wild.

Instead of blasting Islam and Muslim on the internet, try meeting the 99.9% who are actually just normal people.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

My best friend is in the British army and has done 3 tours in the middle east, so i will by no mean belittle the military and what happens out there. Obviously a lot of hatred for muslims stems from your experience there.

But switch it around for a second. An American extreme group kill 3000 people in attack. Then that country invades America and bombs the shit out if its captial city killing 100’s of thousand of people over several years in search for the culprits.

Would you and your friends/family sit happily in your homes and watch the world go by or would the American public go vigilante on their asses?

1. Its not actually their country at all. They were given territory in 1948 as you probably know.

12: Hmmm slight exaggeration there, 10 million Christians in Egypt and plenty of bibles floating around, hell there are even Christians in Saudi Arabia.

1. Hmm ok. Again some biased over exaggeration here. Probably has happened quite a lot. But it’s no worse than what goes on in any other country.

There are over 1 billion muslims int he world, the points you mentioned are a minority of extreme religious people. Kinda like a muslim saying:

Instead of blasting Islam and Muslim on the internet, try meeting the 99.9% who are actually just normal people.
[/quote]

excellent post Marzouk.

It took 2275 attempts.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[/quote]

Excellent post. Religious texts of any faith can be extremely dangerous when a small minority uses it to justify the violent subjugation of others to advance their own agendas. Socio-Economic factors and Geography are the main reasons why Christianity isn’t being considered a religion of “Terrorism.” The roles could be reversed very easily.

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[/quote]

Excellent post. Religious texts of any faith can be extremely dangerous when a small minority uses it to justify the violent subjugation of others to advance their own agendas. Socio-Economic factors and Geography are the main reasons why Christianity isn’t being considered a religion of “Terrorism.” The roles could be reversed very easily.[/quote]

Exactly, it’s ‘America’ that invaded Iraq/Afghanistan not ‘Christians’, and its ‘Muslims’ who perpetrate terroist acts not ‘Specific county or person’

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
6(re: clitorectomy). Hmm ok. Again some biased over exaggeration here. Probably has happened quite a lot. But it’s no worse than what goes on in any other country. [/quote]
lol. Yeah, clitorectomys are pretty common everywhere. FACEPALM

[quote]
There are over 1 billion muslims int he world, the points you mentioned are a minority of extreme religious people. …Instead of blasting Islam and Muslim on the internet, try meeting the 99.9% who are actually just normal people.[/quote]
If this is only a small minority of extremists, then your Muslim people should have little difficulty taking out their trash. Your people have neglected this, or secretly harbour animosity to those proclaimed “infidels”, that you do nothing about it. They’re making your people look bad, and your people should be the ones that deal with these radicals internally, and you simply haven’t.
What have you done about this?

And about your crazy white person comparison, you don’t see whole Caucasian communities going “HURRAH” when a civilian shooting(or whatever incident) occurs. They’re condemned and not idolized/praised. Logic fail Marzouk. You come off as a fucking sympathizer.