Isn't This a High Calorie Breakfast?

[quote]Rippemanewone wrote:
Wow very impressive ovalpline couldnt agree more.

As we all know everyone is different, but there is no escaping the fact that you need calories to build muscle, no way around it, i read the first sentence of his post and knew that the rest of it was going to be a complete and total waste of time of my life.

As for 300 i have no idea where your getting this crap saying that you dont need calories to build muscle but you really humor me. There is no magic diet/food or anything thats going to make u get bigger, you just gotta live in the “Dark Ages” like you said and train like a man.

Do you even ever watch body builder review videos? Jay Cutler says he eats 6-7000 calories a day just to MAINTAIN what he has. If he wants to grow more hes gonna have to eat more. no matter how much steroids he pumps into his muscles.

And just for the record, Professional Body Builders are the most Lean, Cut, Big People i have seen. And just by looking at them can u not tell that they have a extremley good diet.[/quote]

Lol you ask for my help via pm on training, and on the forums calling my perfectly sound principles crap.

HHmmmmm, i was only outlining principles… i in no way said this is THEY way to do things but its good to sometimes read stuff that isn’t the same dogmatic “crap”

Whether you completely disregard the above or take the time to read it and try understand it is completely up to you… but to off hand disregard it in order to aline yourself with another forumites views will not help broaden your knowledge on nutrition.

ovalpline i will save this thread and when im done with my multitude of essays/thesis’s and exams i will get back to this.

ill send you a pm when i get time to respond, i love a good argument :slight_smile:

untill then, i apologise for not responding.

Actually me and my buddies whom are bodybuilders as well were having a laugh reading your posts on here, seeing how off your nutrition info was we wanted to see how bad your training info was. :]

Just look at your posts man, they make no sense, it actually pisses me off when someone says calories dont mean shit. When its been over 100 years of people lifting weights that realized calories are key, your “Principles” dont change the law of physics.

Indeed, so when i get my Masters in Nutrition ill still not know anything …

Try ask CT or Berardi or Poliquin which side they would fall on… i assure you they will fall on my side.

I hate to drag others into it, but your ignorance is quite annoying as you refuse to open your mind.

And if your training is anything like what you sent me, then god bless you putting any muscle on.

Actually me and my buddies whom are bodybuilders as well were having a laugh reading your posts on here, seeing how off your nutrition info was we wanted to see how bad your training info was. :][/quote]

Did you completely just skim past the above statement?

1 Tall Glass of Milk 2%- 140 Calories
6 Tablespooons of Peanut Butter (Eating out of the jar)- 570 Cal
And 1 bagel- 270 Calories

980 Calories right there for breakfast… and 44g of protein and 71 carbs. :smiley:

WHat you think[/quote]

It is enough calories, but you need to learn a thing or two about nutrition. Milk, a bagel, and peanut butter doesn’t sound like a great breakfast. Adding/replacing with eggs, egg whites, bacon, lean turkey bacon, etc would serve you well.

I have a 4 cup whole milk, banana, and 2 scoops grow for my “breakfast” because I get sick if I eat solid foods the first 2 hours I am awake.

I usually drink that during class, then move on to the dinning hall for a shit load of eggs and meat after class ends…

BTW, just my two cents… Calories matter in that you need enough for your body to have a surplus to use in growing, but you ALSO need to meet a minimum number of protein and good fats…

I just make sure every day I get my protein, fish oil, and flax oil in… after that I eat whatever I feel like to get my calories to where they need to be… be it steak, chicken, another shake, ice cream, pizza or cottage cheese… some of you think wayyyy to much…

what are good fats-just omega 3s?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Rippemanewone wrote:
Rippemanewone wrote:
Actually me and my buddies whom are bodybuilders as well were having a laugh reading your posts on here, seeing how off your nutrition info was we wanted to see how bad your training info was. :]

You cheeky c**t! The man spends an amount of his time trying to help you and you snidely try and take the piss?

Whether you agree with what he has written or not, most people would respect the fact that he took time and effort to try and assist you. Not you though.

Don’t ever PM me again, asking for advice.

BBB[/quote]

you mad, son?

Rippemanewone said what needed to be said. The fact is, what 300andabove posted is flat out wrong, and no matter how much effort he puts into his inane rambling posts, that fact will never change.

he obviously has no clue about nutrition, despite what his e-credentials say. (I haven’t looked at his training posts, but I’m wiling to bet they are of the same “quality”)

I appreciate that BBB.

And in closing till i have time, you post a thread called

“Why can’t i put on muscle” but say you and your friends are “bodybuilders” just because you lift weights and eat food DOES NOT MAKE YOU A BODYBUILDER.

I severely doubt you have the mindset or the testicular fortitude to do whats necessary to reach the higher weights of bodybuilding.

But hey maybe it’s me being a little snide too… seems to be catching.

That’s a tiny breakfast. Try doubling it. Maybe throw in some eggs or meat. And veggies. Spinnach, broccoli, peppers.
THEN you have yourself a breakfast fit for a KING.
Or at least somebody trying to get bigger.

My .02

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Rippemanewone wrote:
Rippemanewone wrote:

You cheeky c**t! The man spends an amount of his time trying to help you and you snidely try and take the piss?

Whether you agree with what he has written or not, most people would respect the fact that he took time and effort to try and assist you. Not you though.

BBB[/quote]

Did i specificly ask for his help, no i didnt. His advice is completley wrong and imaginary for someone who cant afford the food to eat 4000 calories a day. I know plenty of people who have tried this routine he explained and it never works, but yet when they start eating more calories… What happens? Damn they Grow!

[quote]JMoUCF87 wrote:

you mad, son?

Rippemanewone said what needed to be said. what 300andabove posted is flat out wrong, and no matter how much effort he puts into his inane, rambling posts, that fact will never change.

he obviously has no clue about nutrition, despite what his e-credentials say. (I haven’t looked at his training posts, but I’m wiling to bet they are of the same “quality”)[/quote]

Well thank you JMoUCF87, this conversation with 300 is over, cause his ignorance is now getting old.

[quote]300andabove wrote:
I severely doubt you have the mindset or the testicular fortitude to do whats necessary to reach the higher weights of bodybuilding.
[/quote]

The higher weights of bodybuilding??

Bro i went from benching 135 to 315 in a year, what are you trying to say lol? Dude I bench more then a lot of grown men who work out do at 18 weighing 168.

AND FOR THE RECORD I DID NOT!! WHATSOEVER POST A THREAD SAYING WHY CANT I PUT ON MUSCLE. Period.

Wow. What’s with all these “egg white” shenanigans? A lot of people seem to be afraid of the yolk. Egg - yolk = breakfast fail.

Learn to love the yolk! The yolk loves you! Don’t be scared of the yolk!

You know what I’m going to do? Just to spite all the “egg yolk haters” I’m going to invent a product called “JUST THE FUCKING YOLKS!”, it will be like those silly “just egg whites” deals, but only contain 100% Egg fuck yolk.

I’ll be RICH!

Sigh, i am not talking about your weights in the gym… im talking about what you weigh when people see you.

Can they tell straight off “hey that guy works out” or do you have to say it to them ?

I have people asking me “How much for a cycle” and im not that fucking big yet alot of people are ignorant, but of course i have people complimenting me, asking me WHAT I EAT and WHAT I DO.

Heres a pic…

Thats 2 years of working out, 1 year was fucking off and the next year was serious training, so i technically say 1 year but, its 2 since i started 2 years ago.

Try using the search button. Its there for a reason. Keep up the hard work, and eat a big breakfast! :o

bushidobadboy wrote:
Rippemanewone wrote:
Rippemanewone wrote:

BBB

Did i specificly ask for his help, no i didnt. His advice is completley wrong and imaginary for someone who cant afford the food to eat 4000 calories a day. I know plenty of people who have tried this routine he explained and it never works, but yet when they start eating more calories… What happens? Damn they Grow![/quote]

HAHA completely wrong ?

So the fact i weigh in at 270 on MY advice clearly means im doing it wrong i should be 150lbs !!! WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME !