Islamic Terror Won't Go Away

I can read BTW

Sadly, similar “highly scientific” classification tests have been done before

1 Like

19 dead in Manchester bombing. I posted here rather than the UK thread out of respect for any who may read and could be affected. Any Manchester posters reading, stay safe out there.

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers for those across the pond.

1 Like

Horrid. Just, horrid. Everyone across the pond stay alert and be safe.

Is this the one? Are we going to say,“enough is enough, time to end this bullshit” I doubt it. It’s not that our enemies are imposing, quite the opposite they are pretty shitty soldiers. But they lack any value or sympathy for any human life. And their willingness to use human life as a shield will make us forever unwilling to unleash the full might of our military, which can ‘grease spot’ them in no time flat. But we are too respectful of life, which makes us better people but worse soldiers in a religious war, which to anybody who’s not an idiot, this obviously is.

2 Likes

It’s being reported that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was killed in Raqqa.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Here we go again. Not yet confirmed to be Islamic but the likelihood is high

WHat are the betting odds the US will experience an Islamic attack before ramadan ends?

Muslims?

Holy christ

Holy shit there’s a person on the top floor flashing lights to signal to people she’s still in her apartment

This is absolutely horrifying

https://twitter.com/polnewsforever/status/874817302935605252

It’s just a big mystery isn’t it.

Do people think the fire at West London was malicious or an accident?

Apparently it was caused by a malfunctioning fridge

A white guy In a van just ran over a bunch of Muslims in London.

Diversity = instability

I knew some kind of retaliation attack would happen eventually. Casualty list isn’t too high thankfully.

Jeremy Corbyn is in full dhimmi mode and will be “attending prayers” at Finsbury Park mosque.

Virtue Signalling levels are reaching new heights with Corbyn.