Islamic Terror Won't Go Away

You need to take an introduction to reading course, seriously.

First Amendment: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of
religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof ”

 Shariah: “Those who reject Islam must be killed.”

It’s getting quite pathetic watching therajraj’s vestigial brain attempt to cope with complex concepts. It’s cruel.

2 Likes

I want to thank you for finally convincing me, without a shadow of a doubt, that you’re actually retaded.

This means Congress can’t pass a law implementing Shariah law. Congratulations? Fearing shariah law in America is for children that don’t realize we aren’t required to implement shariah law.

2 Likes

No, they won’t - they’ll grow and be fine for the precise reasons you point out: they will come here because they like it better. And when they do, I’ll have them over for my annual Fourth of July BBQ.[quote=“therajraj, post:302, topic:227596”]
But as long as I’m able to live here legally, I plan to do so.
[/quote]

So everyone should live in accordance with Raj’s philosophy - except Raj himself.

Heh - you can’t explain away the hypocrisy, can you? You can only be a servile, unprincipled opportunist that demands special treatment that you would deny others?

Congratulations. You are the ultimate effete snowflake.

So everyone should live in accordance with Raj’s philosophy - except Raj himself.

Heh - you can’t explain away the hypocrisy, can you? You can only be a servile, unprincipled opportunist that demands special treatment that you would deny others?

Congratulations. You are the ultimate effete snowflake.
[/quote]

No just a moratorium on immigration for at least a decade

As expected, a weak non-sequitur to limp off in defeat.

Best of luck in getting your applications to the Klan and the National Policy Institute approved. Maybe you can be each organization’s first Chief Diversity Officer.

2 Likes

That’s been my position almost from the get go and why I support Trump.

Anyways I bet Liberia will flourish into America 2.0 any day now

Geeze louis guys ad hominem much.

Why can’t people just focus on the much larger issue at hand. It is 2017 and people are still basing their moral compass/life on bronze age fairy tales. Whether it be any of the three Abrahamic religions or lingering Zoroastrians or whatever.

But guys lets be honest here therajraj’s views/opinions are not totally unfounded.

Terror attack in St Petersburg
 Hasn’t been confirmed who lead the attack but

La la bamba wallahu ahkbar!

You’re a moron. You obviously haven’t read much.

Can you point me to Madison’s stuff on health care? I’d like to read up on that.

Right on both counts, and you’re still unable to back yourself up. I’d be embarrassed if I were you.

I haven’t followed. Did you ask something? Things are busy right now with a new Justice coming in and such.

I’m having trouble locating it with a quick search. In short he wrote that the wealthy should assist the poor in paying for it. I understand this could be interpreted as being pro-government provided insurance. I can’t speak for him but reading his other work I would deduce he most likely would have been against the Federal government paying anything for it.

A quote of his in 1792 in regards to paying to aid a group of French refuges: “I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents.”

That says a lot. This quote has been used several times quite famously to argue against the federal government to pay for a number of things which the U.S. Constitution did not charge the government to do. Something very lost today with the government being involved in seemingly everything.

It has been supposed that he felt that assistance of the needy should be left to charity, which would also include medical costs of the poor.

Sure did! I asked what the FFs thoughts were on things that didn’t exist yet (since it’s very easy if you’ve read their works).

Examples would be, the internet, space travel, climate change, vaccines, etcetcetc

So he didn’t directly address health care is what you’re saying? You’re extrapolating from other things he said?