Islamic Terror Won't Go Away

You should read up on the 150000 jews who fought in the third Reich

It’s the best I could do without expending any actual effort.

1 Like

Great post.
There is a problem and unfortunately neither of us are capable of solving it by ourselves. I only hope that our Government will do something intelligible about the situation sooner rather than later.

Great post and I pretty much agree with everything you wrote apart from the above, we don’t really want to get rid of ISIS we kind of like them f*cking shit up here and there, they are our bargaining chips for those leaders we don’t like. They also help us to create a ‘war on terror’ and do all sorts of things we couldn’t do before.

What?!
You want ISIS for the purposes of[quote=“shorty_blitz, post:210, topic:227596”]
create a ‘war on terror’
[/quote]

Really?

Welcome to the reason politicians will never try to truly eliminate ISIS (I’m referencing all politicians)

I can understand a politician wanting them but some Civilian wanting them just for this purpose. Oh well.

The phrase you’re looking for is “horribly depressing.”

mmkay…

We armed militants in Syria who were opposing Assad knowing full well they were isis, we did the same thing in Libya against Gadafi.

We I say we want them I’m being facetious.

If we really wanted to we could have gotten rid of Isis in a fortnight.

Yes, but that would mean fighting erstwhile US allies - Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar that are behind ISIS. You want to destroy ISIS? Bankrupting Saudi Arabia would be a good start…

Since we’re talking about this, here’s a sneak preview of the new administration’s stance:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/326443-state-department-to-remove-human-rights-conditions-on-arms-sale-to

1 Like

I agree that Saudi Arabia is a problem.

This WSJ article apparently says (which I don’t have a membership to) that isis admits European border control is limiting their ability to commit terror attacks.

“group [ISIS] has admitted a crackdown on immigration has curbed its capacity to carry out attacks in Europe.”

Of course even when it comes straight from sources mouth idiots will deny banning Muslims will not prevent terror

It’s never been a question that closing a door lowers people’s ability to walk through it. We could also lower crime/terrorism by setting a nationwide curfew of 10 p.m. and anyone out after that is arrested on sight.

It’s a question of whether or not the increased security is worth the sacrifice.

This is not true at all. People don’t accept banning Muslims will prevent terror nor do they believe Muslims increase terror attacks in the country.

No shit. You’d think this would be an easy concept for people to grasp. 1984esq totalitarianism would also “crack down” on terrorism. Splendid idea.

1 Like

They accept that it will “lower” terrorism, just not nearly enough to justify the slippery slope it puts us on, as well as the shitty logic behind it.

1 Like

NO people honestly believe a muslim is no more likely to commit terror than a non muslim.

1 Like

But I have a question for you - Was the US a totalitarian state prior to 1965 when you had to be white to immigrate to the US?