Islam Logos for US Dept's

Let’s discuss this new use of the crecent logo we are seeing OBAMA use.

1. Missle Defense Agency
  2. This new Nuclear Treaty Conference/Summit.

Above is the Nuke summit logo. It features a thin crecent and a star placed on the crecent. What is Obama doing with this new style of logo which is a spin off Islam?

Crecent Islam Logo

Missle defense agency

I don’t know but once I was accused of wearing a hat that had an Islamic flag because it had a crescent, but it was just the South Carolina flag, so I cannot say for sure.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
I don’t know but once I was accused of wearing a hat that had an Islamic flag because it had a crescent, but it was just the South Carolina flag, so I cannot say for sure. [/quote]

I’d like to think I’m just paranoid, but nothing surpises me about this guy. Especially when he has slipped up and spoke of his “Muslim Faith”. Between that and these logos, and the treatment of Isreal, I have enough to be suspicious.

Rock, I agree with a lot of your posts here, but I’m going to have to pass on this one.

#1. The whole “Obama is a secret Muslim” thing is just a red herring that distracts us from his REAL problems. There are plenty of things wrong with him that are verifiably true. This isn’t one of them.

#2. That missile defense logo was in use years before Obama’s election. Also, he has or plans to cut that agency’s funding significantly. They wouldn’t really want to pay him a tribute.

Yeah, rockstar, you are sounding a wee bit paranoid.

Also, I don’t think it’s a huge deal if he is Muslim. I only think its a big deal if it means he favors our enemies and alienates our allies. The 2 could certainly be related, but they aren’t the same thing.

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:
#1. The whole “Obama is a secret Muslim” thing is just a red herring that distracts us from his REAL problems. There are plenty of things wrong with him that are verifiably true. This isn’t one of them.

[/quote]

True enough and I agree. I heard it mentioned, then I saw the logo and it does look similar…but then I can also find a crecent moon on my T-Nation T-shirt! I guess I am paranoid.

At least you are willing to admit it. You are a true T Man.

It’s not a crescent moon. This is where the logo comes from:

[quote]Ryan P. McCarter wrote:

http://knowledgepublications.com/doe/images/DOE_Nuclear_Bohr_Model_of_the_Atom.gif[/quote]

But that makes no sense! Why would a department concerned with the reactions of atoms use that mode-- oh.

No no, they just disguised the crescent moon as a hydrogen atom, so you wouldn’t think it was a crescent moon. It’s a secret signal to the Muslims that they should begin their invasion.

http://knowledgepublications.com/doe/images/DOE_Nuclear_Bohr_Model_of_the_Atom.gif[/quote]

I agree that it does not represent a crescent moon.
However, I see no reason to assume it represents a hydrogen atom, at least from the diagram posted.
Why do you assume this?

[quote]JEATON wrote:

However, I see no reason to assume it represents a hydrogen atom, at least from the diagram posted.
Why do you assume this? [/quote]

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]JEATON wrote:

Why do you assume this? [/quote]

Got it. No assumption involved.
I did, however, google the hydrogen atom before posting. None of the examples given immediately called to mind a depiction of the hydrogen atom.

BTW, the Stewart clip is hilarious.

Lol, is this thread for real?

[quote]legendaryblaze wrote:
Lol, is this thread for real?[/quote]

…sadly many threads on PWI are for real…

… and what is so bad about Islam?

edit

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Let’s discuss this new use of the crecent logo we are seeing OBAMA use.

1. Missle Defense Agency
  2. This new Nuclear Treaty Conference/Summit.

Above is the Nuke summit logo. It features a thin crecent and a star placed on the crecent. What is Obama doing with this new style of logo which is a spin off Islam? [/quote]

Let’s be clear here, you saw something on Faux News and rushed to post it here.

Next time, be sure of their facts because it’s fairly clear they aren’t.