IsItLowT.com

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
It’s called testosterone replacement therapy. Not “steroid replacement therapy”. Testoserone is just one sex hormone. Saying “steroids” is too ambiguous. You have all of the female steroid hormones and all of the sythentic male steroid hormones under that label.

So you are wrong assuming that doctors are going to give out steroids. They are giving out TESTOSTERONE in particular. That advertisement is being much more detailed than your explanation is.

And synthetic male hormones, testosterone derivatives or whatever you want to call them are inherently more risky than ‘straight’ testosterone. [/quote]

I am not sure he literally meant they should say “steroid replacement” on the ad. The ad caught my attention as well because they blatantly avoid saying the word TESTOSTERONE at all costs.

It reminds me of the looks and commotion I get whenever I wear a testosterone t-shirt.

People are not ready.[/quote]

I know, I wore my shirt at the gym last week and a guy came up to me and looked at the back of my shirt and said “where is the pic of the syringe?”.

I just looked at him and said, this is what men are made of, but you, probably no so much, and I walked away.