ISIS Attack in Nice, France

1 Like

WRONG

Millions have died in bloody conflict over Islam in India. He could not have come up with a worse example for a place where Islam has been peaceful

Okay, you can give the satire a rest.

Next time when you want to say something, wait thirty minutes and see if it makes sense. Most of your posts here contribute nothing, including the last one. Unfortunately, you are judged on your ability to express complete thoughts, and the old adage about being thought a fool is better than opening your mouth to remove all doubts is something you should heed.

You sir, are speaking out of your ass because your mouth knows better. Now stop it. Go read your religious right propaganda and STFU.

Dude are you really such a fool that you can’t see you did it again? Are you unable to make a point? You have nothing and know nothing. One day you’ll learn what an argument is. To make an argument you need to address facts that support a positions. Pointing your finger and saying “you’re a big stupid”! Guy that’s not an argument, that’s a distraction. You do it because you know you’re ignorant. You know you can’t win an argument, it’s obvious. You should notice that you have no support. Others might hold a position you agree with, but none of them are supporting you

Ad hominem (Latin for “to the man” or “to the person”[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself

Absolutely! I sent a message your way

Which ones?

It’s legal to abort your growing child in the United States. Glass house and all that.

How many U.S. citizens have been killed by radical Islamists since 9/11 (you’re welcome to include 9/11)? In that same time frame, how many people have been killed (homicides) in a major city like Chicago, NY, or even Baltimore? How about globally, how many homicides have occurred globally that are not related to radical Islam v. homicides that have?

I bet one side is significantly larger than the other without even looking.

“
not insignificant portion of Mosques in the US uphold violent Jihad.” I’m not really sure what you mean by this? Do you mean they agree with it via speech, okay, so what? What does “not an insignificant portion” mean? 5%, 30%, 90%, etc
?

I did not say no leaders are radical.

Do you know what this whole line of logic reminds me of? When morons say that all white people need to accept that a not insignificant portion of white people are racists and it’s our responsibility to take the initiative to end racism by accepting that we’re racists.

That’s fucking nonsense. Why would a peaceful Muslim living in Montana give a shit what some brainwashed asshat in Afghanistan is doing?

I see:

Oct 2013: 6 Killed and 85 injured
Feb 2010: 17 Killed and 60 injured
Feb 2010: 0 Killed and 15 injured
Nov 2008: 164 Killed and 308 injured
Oct 2008: 4 Killed and 100 injured
Jul 2008: 2 Killed and 20 injured
Jul 2006: 209 Killed and 700 injured
Jun 2006: 9 Killed
Apr 2006: 35 Killed

That’s

446 killed and 1288 injured. That’s horrible and a tragedy for each of their families. However, over 10 years you are talking about a tiny fraction of the population killed or injured by Islamic terrorists.

This is exactly what I have been talking about for months now. People are essentially letting these pieces of gutter trash dog shit win because they’ve allowedfear to overrule empirical data and logic.

Meanwhile:

You’re reading way too much into a Pew survey that literally only asked .00056% of the Muslim population in some of the worst places on the planet. Places where you die if your neighbors finds out you’re not in support of Jihad. Many of these people have no other alternative except to accept radical Islam or they will die.

Yes because they don’t feel like having their head chopped off by Jihad John.

Lol, get the fuck out of here.

It certainly wasn’t in your link

No so here there is a lot more.

India’s history with Islam is a bloody one. As you can see this shit is not new

Are we expanding the discussion beyond terrorism now?

You do realize that comparing Islamic terror to all death by all other causes and then calling it insignificant. That is an odd way of looking that the 1268 Islamic attacks in 50 countries so far this year, in which 11664 people were killed and 14087 injured. And I’m not counting the wars

That is ok with you?

This doesn’t even make sense?

Do you have a real source for this?

No, it’s not.

Because it was large scale you do not see it the same way? Yes Islam is big on nation sized genocide when it has power to do it. Check out Armenian or better yet “Armenian genocide” And for fun ask yourself why the Christians and Jews of the middle east have all but died off these last 40 years?

FYI wars aren’t terrorism. They are completely different. Therefore the statement “millions have died in bloody conflict over Islam in India” does not support you verne, if we are confining the topic to TERRORISM. Genocide may count, but I believe it is still contingent on the context as to whether or not it is terrorism specifically. For instance, in the Bangladeshi genocide it directly references a government arm crushing an attempt at revolutionary self-direction. That by definition is not terrorism even though it is abhorrent.

2 Likes

I agree with Aragorn’s response.

Historically so have atheists and Christians and other groups.

That doesn’t sound like a whole lot of fun.

I gather this is all new to you. Trying looking a few things up yourself. No better why to learn than to look it up. That way you will not be defensive about it being part of an argument you are in. self educate no point in arguing out of a state of ignorance

If yiou want to go back far enough everone has done it. But Islam is doing it now everywhere it can

it isn’t but if you want to argue you should do it, You are not going to believe me if you do not look it up yourself. I do it for you you will end up defensive. No one learns that way. At that point if you still say it isn’t so you will be able to make a factual argument

And here comes the condescension.

I’m not being defensive about anything. You’re the one with the tin foil hat on.

What percentage of the world population has been killed or injured by terrorism this year? This decade?

I bet it’s less than .01%. The sky is certainly falling, though.

We abort millions of babies a year, but Islam is so awful. Glass house and all that

I agree. But you’ve done this several times yourself.

To The_Myth:

To usmc:

And what’s funny is, usmc clearly has been looking things up. He’s gone out of his way to post links, data, etc. When you said “try looking a few things up” what you really meant was “try looking up things that agree with my point of view so you’ll start agreeing with my point of view.”

1 Like