Is Your Ass Ringing?

This is nothing. No one is more dangerous than the people I see driving around with their heads up their ass using a cell phone while driving.

Next story.

They should just wrap the cellphones up in some condoms.

So, is dropping a call anything like dropping the soap?

I don’t know if that was funny or not. I know that there is a joke in there somewhere but I just can’t put it together.

“potty mouth”

So, who thinks that the mob bosses like cel phones with alot of options? Did some guy get some extra credit for bringing in a Blackberry?

Think about how dedicated the old school gang members must’ve been to smuggle in phones…now thats dedication! :wink:

[quote]Plisskin wrote:
Think about how dedicated the old school gang members must’ve been to smuggle in phones…now thats dedication! ;)[/quote]

HaHa! like giving birth!

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
Plisskin wrote:
Think about how dedicated the old school gang members must’ve been to smuggle in phones…now thats dedication! :wink:

HaHa! like giving birth![/quote]

Imagine how those guys responded, they just come up, you want me to shove what in my ass…arrgg…your joking right, no youre not, okay get the astroglide, but I better get a freaking raise for this.

I wish these assholes would quit calling me.

D

OG, you’re late for your measuring session! I’m sitting here at the airport waiting for you to pick me up . . . no sign of you anywhere! And I’ve got all the tools (tool) handy and everything! Damn, girl!

Plisskin wrote:

HaHa! like giving birth![/quote]

two things
a. that is a nokia 6255i and its not a small piece of equipment to just carry around.

b. that phone is a piece of shit, i have one and i would think mob bosses could at least get some quality equipment if your going to be conducting business from behind the fence.

“shit i just dropped my phone” –
CR

[quote]Damici wrote:
OG, you’re late for your measuring session! I’m sitting here at the airport waiting for you to pick me up . . . no sign of you anywhere! And I’ve got all the tools (tool) handy and everything! Damn, girl!

[/quote]

DAM! when you wrote OG I thought you were referring to the prisoners and the thread saying Ole Gangsta. Blonde moment. Now why do I think you often keep your tool close at hand or even in hand for emergencies of course! I was there; I waved but you were busy shining your tool!

No, no, come back! That was my cell phone, not my tool! Surely you should have known that by the size differential! The cell phone is only yay big!!

Oh well – now I guess the custom tailoring option is out, so you’ve gotta’ choose one of the standard sizes: marble, walnut or baseball.

Give it some thought; you don’t want to choose badly . . . .

Damici wrote:

DAM! when you wrote OG I thought you were referring to the prisoners and the thread saying Ole Gangsta. Blonde moment. Now why do I think you often keep your tool close at hand or even in hand for emergencies of course! I was there; I waved but you were busy shining your tool![/quote]

BigRagoo wrote:
That’s a new twist to Ben Wa balls.

I wonder if they had it on vibrate while they had it up there. Might as well and hope to get some enjoyment. Just keep hitting redial.
[/quote]

OMG, tooooo funny! Only a women would think that up. Silly billy!

look at it this way, at least it will free up some pocket space. maybe that could be the new trendy way to carry your phone. we need a test group…how about those people at he gym who are always using them? now they won’t need pockets at all.

i could see it now… “hey buddie, you dropped your phone.” “oh thanks, that always happens on squat days.”

[quote]BADASS MENTALITY wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
That’s a new twist to Ben Wa balls.

I wonder if they had it on vibrate while they had it up there. Might as well and hope to get some enjoyment. Just keep hitting redial.

OMG, tooooo funny! Only a women would think that up. Silly billy!
[/quote]

It’s why I hold my cell phone in my lap when I drive. I don’t answer it, I just hope I get a lot of calls.

New twist on the term “phone sex”.

It never ceases to amaze me what things people can get up there but nothing beats the X ray I saw …

of the carrot

inside the bladder

of a man

… think about it.

ouch…that looks baaad!