Is Your Ass Ringing?

Cell phones found inside four prisoners Wed Sep 6, 10:57 PM ET

Cellular telephones were found inside four prisoners in El Salvador’s maximum-security prison, authorities said Wednesday.

The discovery was made Tuesday at the prison in Zacatecoluca, in central El Salvador, after suspicious officials took X-rays of each of the inmates, federal corrections chief Jaime Villanova said.

The names of the prisoners, all members of the dangerous Mara Salvatrucha gang, were not released in order to avoid jeopardizing an ongoing investigation that began a month ago, he said.

Capt. Juan Ramon Arevalo, director of the prison known as Zacatras, said the gang members had introduced the cell phones, wrapped in plastic bags, into their bodies through their anuses. Authorities also found nine cell phone chips and one charger.

“Each one had a cellular with a number of chips,” Arevalo said, adding that one also had hidden a charger in his anal cavity.

The inmates allegedly used cell phones to direct criminal activities on the street from inside the prison, Arevalo said. The smuggled phones were found during an investigation at prisons throughout the country amid complaints from business owners of extortion by gang members.

Prisoners change phone chips frequently to avoid being traced, Arevalo said.

The police have doubled their security levels to combat the criminals.

That’s a new twist to Ben Wa balls.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
That’s a new twist to Ben Wa balls.[/quote]

I wonder if they had it on vibrate while they had it up there. Might as well and hope to get some enjoyment. Just keep hitting redial.

So they were making daily calls and then sticking it back up…there?

Um . . . I don’t know what to say. Just . . . um . . . yeah. Stick to the ben wa balls. Custom made. :slight_smile:

[quote]ska7e wrote:
So they were making daily calls and then sticking it back up…there?[/quote]

I wonder what kind of “activities” they did in jail to be able to stick a cellphone and charger up their asses.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:

I wonder if they had it on vibrate while they had it up there. Might as well and hope to get some enjoyment. Just keep hitting redial.
[/quote]

I would, I mean if I’m going throught the pain of stuffing it up there, I may as well try to get some enjoyment out of it.

What kind of stretching exercises do you think they do to get that to go?

Ahahahaha. You have to wonder if everyone “wearing” a cell phone was doing so voluntarily?

I mean, maybe frequent x-ray screening will be a relief for some of these guys…

[quote]ska7e wrote:
So they were making daily calls and then sticking it back up…there?[/quote]

They even had spare batteries and chips. But something tells me the ones “holding” the phones for use probably weren’t that high on their crime syndicate totem pole. Although they could probably stand sitting on it.

[quote]bigroman wrote:
ska7e wrote:
So they were making daily calls and then sticking it back up…there?

I wonder what kind of “activities” they did in jail to be able to stick a cellphone and charger up their asses.[/quote]

Maybe these guys were the baseball bat virgins?

[quote]Damici wrote:
Um . . . I don’t know what to say. Just . . . um . . . yeah. Stick to the ben wa balls. Custom made. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Can you imagine the wall display you would have for satisfied customers? Now that could be interesting.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:

I would, I mean if I’m going throught the pain of stuffing it up there, I may as well try to get some enjoyment out of it.

What kind of stretching exercises do you think they do to get that to go?[/quote]

Do you think they had tryouts? “Okay we have a very important assignment, we just need four of you to be able to insert a phone in your rectum, any volunteers?”

[quote]vroom wrote:
Ahahahaha. You have to wonder if everyone “wearing” a cell phone was doing so voluntarily?

I mean, maybe frequent x-ray screening will be a relief for some of these guys…[/quote]

I use Cox Communication for my phone service, but I don’t think even with their name, they offer this kinda service. “Cox is there.” Whole new meaning to that slogan. (or hole new meaning)

vroom wrote:

I mean, maybe frequent x-ray screening will be a relief for some of these guys…

I use Cox Communication for my phone service, but I don’t think even with their name, they offer this kinda service. “Cox is there.” Whole new meaning to that slogan. (or hole new meaning)[/quote]

Damn you’re on fire today ey.

LOL

“This call stinks.”
or
“Aw, shit, not another call.”

Theme song
Petey Pablo’s “Make That Ass Vibrate”

[quote]Professor X wrote:
LOL

“This call stinks.”
or

Theme song
Petey Pablo’s “Make That Ass Vibrate”[/quote]

This is the ultimate “booty call”

Professor X wrote:
LOL

“This call stinks.”
or

Theme song
Petey Pablo’s “Make That Ass Vibrate”

This is the ultimate “booty call”[/quote]

Maybe their ring tone was set to “Rump Shaker.” :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’ll have a hell of a wall display when I’m done!

:wink:

This doesnt suprise me. MS-13 is a problem internationally, obviously those cell phones are to make connections easier behind bars. I hope they are all hunted down and executed (dare I say) Nazi style.

Authorities also found nine cell phone chips and[/quote] one charger .

I feel bad for the guy who got stuck with that job.

“Can you hear me now?”