Is What's on the Package in the Bar

I heard today that a study done stated 95% of the MRP bars don’t contain what the label say they contain. I buy good quality bars but wonder the validity of this statement. I rely on bars heavily since my meals while in school totally suck (they need to hire a nutritionist…BIG TIME)

Any thoughts??

J.

I dont know the percentage, but most are not worth it.

what brand of bars do you buy? just wondering, cause some of the bigger names are actually total crap. lets hear what you are eatin, then people will be able to give a decent answer.

[quote]cruzmisl wrote:
I heard today that a study done stated 95% of the MRP bars don’t contain what the label say they contain. I buy good quality bars but wonder the validity of this statement. I rely on bars heavily since my meals while in school totally suck (they need to hire a nutritionist…BIG TIME)

Any thoughts??

J.[/quote]

Buy Grow! bars.

Well since you asked I usually buy Myoplex deluxe. I know I know, I already ordered some Grow! bars. I am curious how they compare though.

J.

I always wondered if Grow! bars actually contained the claimed amount and if there were any “independent” lab tests.