Is What I Do Wrong?

[quote]diesel25 wrote:
mr_slick wrote:
… and that the only interest I have are action orientated,it makes me very “Un-Christian”

…unlike the Inquisition, which had no purpose of forcing Christianity whatsoever.[/quote]

Blasphemy! Biggles! Put him in the Comfy Chair!

So wait a minute, she’s a stripper who is criticizing you for being unholy? And you waste time on this bitch why?

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
So wait a minute, she’s a stripper who is criticizing you for being unholy? And you waste time on this bitch why?[/quote]

“At the same time spake the LORD by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot. …” (Isaiah 20:2-4)

“Therefore I will wail and howl, I will go stripped and naked: I will make a wailing like the dragons, and mourning as the owls.” (Micah 1:8)

[quote]Nothingface wrote:
That’s not the real reason she wants to dump you. It’s just the excuse she found to do it without telling you the real reason. And she gets to walk around acting like she broke up with you because of her higher moral code or whatever.

Sorry to tell you the reason is something else, and you’ll probably never know what it is. Besides, if she’s going down on you, then she’s a hypocrite. Therefore, other than being hot, she’s probably not worth the trouble anyway.[/quote]

Hit the nail on the head right here. I had a very religious girl tell me that we couldn’t go out because I had smoked weed. She is currently dating a guy who smokes weed daily, plus drinks like a fish and who knows what else.

Her excuse is bullshit and deep down, you know it. Don’t let her play that card, find another hot girl and put it in her ass.

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
If she’s “VERY” religious, then just rape her (assuming she’s not in a relationship now), pay her father 50 pieces of silver and she’ll have to marry you.

Problem solved.

I honestly don’t know why everyone doesn’t come to me for dating advice.[/quote]

As shown in the brick testament…

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/rape/dt22_28a.html

If no one has said so already: forget her. For the fit young male population of the world there are plenty of attractive women. Ok, not plenty but I think you’ll survive.

[quote]polluted wrote:
Dweezil wrote:
If she’s “VERY” religious, then just rape her (assuming she’s not in a relationship now), pay her father 50 pieces of silver and she’ll have to marry you.

Problem solved.

I honestly don’t know why everyone doesn’t come to me for dating advice.

As shown in the brick testament…

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/rape/dt22_28a.html

[/quote]

Dude that webpage is the shit!

[quote]mr_slick wrote:

Um…Well,Oral Sex,but that doesnt count in the eyes of God does it?
[/quote]

It depends on whether she swallowed or not.

Just to make sure I have this right. You say she is a virgin high school stripper that is a God freak when not giving head to school boys?

[quote]Avoids Roids wrote:
mr_slick wrote:

Just to make sure I have this right. You say she is a virgin high school stripper that is a God freak when not giving head to school boys?

[/quote]

I didnt say she was in Highschool,I said I was. Shes 22,Shes an Ex-Stripper before she “Converted” And I think she told me something about…Oral sex doesnt really count because my “seed wasent in her” or seomthing. She was saving her pussy till marriage. I have no idea. BTW,thanks everybody for the encouragement and info. I think im going to read that book. You guys are so much cooler than Sherdog OT. (A big collection of Assholes and retards)I think ima try and go for some kinda fitness girl next. :wink:

[quote]mr_slick wrote:
Avoids Roids wrote:
mr_slick wrote:

I didnt say she was in Highschool,I said I was. Shes 22,Shes an Ex-Stripper before she “Converted” And I think she told me something about…Oral sex doesnt really count because my “seed wasent in her” or seomthing. She was saving her pussy till marriage. I have no idea. BTW,thanks everybody for the encouragement and info. I think im going to read that book. You guys are so much cooler than Sherdog OT. (A big collection of Assholes and retards)I think ima try and go for some kinda fitness girl next. :wink:
[/quote]

I think she just doesn’t like you much. None of that shit makes sense. But then, I haven’t ever met a stripper that made much sense. There should be a mandatory “no talking” stripper rule.

I agree that there are other issues behind her decision to break it off (and the stated reason is a bs excuse).

However, to directly address her claim, I give you this.

When you have an MMA fight, the other guy CHOOSES to stand in there and fight you. It is a sport. If you were using your training to allow you to go around and beat the shit out of unsuspecting folks on the street, you’d be a bad Christian. Fighting MMA matches is NOT the same thing.

Time to find another woman…

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
[/quote]

Brilliant!