Is uncooked egg a nice protein source ?

outside of ONE person (and please understand I am not saying you are on my side because on this site that is not a good thing) do any of you understand how SAFE eggs are,yes RAW even, do any of you have a clue??? look for some info on your own, and tell me the last time I insulted YOU

We take it all back, Hetyey. We all apologize, don’t we, T-Folk?

Please, Hetyey, PLEASE go back to eating raw eggs every day. Show us how wrong we are.

I’ll consent to the fact that raw eggs are RELATIVELY safe to consume. A lot of people do it everyday and don’t get sick… then again, a lot of people have unprotected sex every day and do get sick. I’d say a 1 in 1,000 chance is pretty slim, but still. Both raw eggs and unprotected, promiscuous sex are generally safe, but why take the chance? Especially when raw eggs are not an optimal protein source? And, I don’t remember who said it, but they were right… raw eggs are like drinking cold fleghm! ACK! If you want to talk about swallowing things that have the texture of fleghm, go to the “semen” string that was started last week. :o)

Heytey- No one is making the point that the egg has to be cooked until it's completely hard to be safe, it's the heat that kills the bacteria. Runny yolks are fine if the egg was cooked... just like a medium-rare steak is safe, even though it's still pretty bloody.

What a lame topic to draw lines and bicker over. Chris was just taking a jab at you... he was PLAYING with you. Just play back, no need to get all defensive. That goes for all of you... HEEL!

or, as they say on another forum I’m a member of: DON’T FEED THE TROLLS

As all athlete’s you need to be healthy and prepared to train like savages and fuel your system properly. However, while you train hard don’t take chances in areas that you can control. Debate all you want about uncooked eggs but simply it is a risk you don’t not need to take. It may not have the scientific element that you were looking for but I think it is sensible. In faith, Coach Davies

AMEN and AMEN, Coach!

Wait, wait, wait…I change what I said before. Yes, it is. Because I was talking to him the other day and he was real cool and all but then someone cooked him and all of a sudden he went around beating up Whey and Casien protein sources! :stuck_out_tongue: