Is Trump the Greatest President in US History?

Bring that nonsense over to the Trump Russia thread. You are destroying this thread.

For fun.

A thread entitled ā€œIs Trump the Greatest President in US History?ā€? I shouldnā€™t be surprised youā€™re actually taking it seriously.

2 Likes

This is what I went off. How is 72 percent and over 40% in three different polls the fringe? Sounds like an average of right around the majority.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/amp/poll-persistent-partisan-divide-over-birther-question-n627446

One thing that I have found difficultā€¦that is ranking Washington and Lincoln 1 and 2 (in no particular order).

One (Washington) saved a young Country from the Greatest Military and Economic Power in the World.

Lincoln saved the Republic from literally splitting itself apart.

Both men had extreme moral character, and in many ways accomplished what they accomplished against immeasurable odds. The more I read and understand about the two of themā€¦the more I am in awe of them both

1 Like

You may not have noticed that we are talking almost exclusively about which President is the best, or at least the top ranked. That would certainly eliminate Trump as he has only been in office 5 months or so. And it absolutely eliminates Obama because he was in office 8 years. (that was a jokeā€¦and a good one).

But, by all means if you think Obama was one of the great Presidents lay down your evidence and the body elect can determine how good it is.

Hey maybe I missed somethingā€¦

Ha, I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed that zeb triumphantly posted a poll that showed ā€œone in four Americansā€ and another that showed ā€œ41% of Republicansā€ in an effort to support that these were ā€œfringeā€ positions.

1 Like

YouTube obama Christian and you can see him talking about his Christian faith. Considering I think Islam and Christianity are wrong who knows. Maybe his Flying Spaghetti Monster beliefs change

Bought a 50 percent chance that Zeb links something counter to what heā€™s arguing.

Bout. In a hurry

LOLā€¦maybe thatā€™s why so many believed that he was Muslimā€¦because he said he was! Whahaā€¦no I know it was just some sort of weird slip of the lip. Seriously, he is not a Muslim I swear he isnā€™t. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE IS NOT MUSLIM.

(Phewā€¦These lefties have turned nasty since Trump won)

You bought 50 percent?

One more thread destroyed by the rabid left.

ā€œDONā€™T YOU EVER ā€¦EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT OABMA UNLESS IT IS A COMPLIMENT. DONā€™T EVEN JOKE!!! GOT IT?::ā€

Yesā€¦lefties we hear and we obey. WHAHAHA

Oh man this beats working on a Friday afternoon.

Good post, so where would you rate TR?

The thread is titled ā€œIs Trump the Greatest President in US History?ā€

How is whether or not Trump / his campaign colluded with a foreign nuclear superpower NOT relevant? It might be the most on topic line on thinking in the entire thread.

Edit: please explain how talking about Trump is in any way derailing a thread about Trump?

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t commenting on Obamaā€™s presidency at all. It was the fact that you liked a post about ā€œevidenceā€ that Obama had gay, cocaine-fueled sex with a man he later murdered, yet you dismiss the Russia story out of hand.

We have a specific thread for that do we not? And yet you bring it over here. I get it you hate Trump. heā€™s a baaaaaad man. We know.

But as I explained to you above this thread had taken a turn to Presidential ratings. And Mufasa had a recent post which talked about Lincoln and Washington.

Care to give me your assessment of those two Presidents?

It is all nonsense. As you will soon see when Trump is not impeached as you so passionately stated that he would be months ago. And thenā€¦we bet. Ahā€¦you remember.

Care to reply as to which President you think was best?

Oh, I rememberā€¦and still think youā€™re going to be taking a sabbatical from this site. I guess it takes more than one Trump family member tweeting evidence confirming they colluded with the Russians to convince you thereā€™s something actually there.
:grinning:

Edit: this is the last Iā€™ll say about this on this thread. Apologies for the derail.

My top 5 (From 5 to #1)

.Andrew Jackson

Thomas Jefferson

Abraham Lincoln

Teddy Roosevelt

George Washington

And in terms of toughest (as BG spoke about) probably Old Hickory Andrew Jackson

So if something is relevant to the title of the thread, we should avoid speaking of it as long as another thread exists for it. Gotcha[quote=ā€œzeb1, post:96, topic:231857ā€]
But as I explained to you above this thread had taken a turn to Presidential ratings.
[/quote]

Just the rabid right derailing ANOTHER thread. This one is pretty clearly labelled to be about whether or not Trump is the greatest POTUS.

I like Lincoln quite a bit. Iā€™d probably place him #1. Washington I could take or leave.