Is TRT Safe for a 67 Y/O Man?

[quote]dbsmith wrote:
No, a healthy 67 year old who only has low T has no special precautions.
[/quote]

Thank you! A straight-forward answer! …Its like pulling teeth!

[quote]dbsmith wrote:
That said, MOST 67 year old men have other comorbities that COULD affect TRT. So as I said earlier no one can really answer that question responsibly because the answer needs to be specific for the 67 year old. Some 67 year olds will need to be concerned and some will not…depends on their other health issues.
[/quote]

See, this is where the problem is! The ASSUMPTION that i will neglect doing BW and a thorough test and start administering TRT on my dad! Even though i made it very clear from the beginning that he IS going to go to the doctor and do a blood test BEFORE TRT. That means if all is well and if the only issue is low test… then he will start with TRT.

Thats why i said…UNDERSTAND the question first before answering it.

I am asking this question to gain knowledge and to save time.

Let’s say he does BW tomorrow and everything turns out to be OK and its only that he has low test…hence a healthy 67 y/o.
then i will have to come here and ask the same question “are there any extra precautions that a 67 y/o should take when running TRT?” And then you will say it depends, then i will post up the BW, then you will say what you are saying now…“a healthy 67 year old who only has low T has no special precautions”, then i will have to research more.
Whereas, if i got the answer now, later on when he gets the results and all is well…i would be a little ahead knowledge wise.

You are assuming stuff i did not say.

Wouldnt it have been way more productive to say “let him do BW and if all is well and its only low test than follow the usual TRT protocol here. Post his results up here anyway for us to comment. BUT if something is off in his blood test results, post it up here and we will see how to proceed”

Really, Wouldnt that have been more productive and way more intelligent to say than…for instance… "suck on the Dr. Crisler tit??
Could have saved 6 days by a simple answer like that!

Anyway…Thanks for your answer again.

1 Like

You got your straight forward answer in the very first reply to the thread you fucking idiot.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Yes…[/quote]

And the second one:

[quote]dbsmith wrote:
Truth is testosterone probably makes a 67 year old feel just as good as a 37 year old and if the medical community would treat these cases men would feel much better, younger and would be healthier overall into their old age.

Most doctors consider the decline in testosterone with age to be “normal” and my guess is many will refuse to treat suboptimal test levels because it’s “normal”
[/quote]

And the third one:

[quote]KSman wrote:
Is it safe for a 67YO to have low testosterone? NO!

[/quote]

Why were you so confused from the answers you had already been given?
And honestly if you are one of Crisler’s nut huggers, why don’t you just go ask your question there?

The bottom line is that you have no idea how to look at bloodwork to determine if your dad needs TRT or not…so why are you even asking the question lol…are you actually going to go get this blodowork done and interpret it yourself, then go out and source all these compounds (you do realize you can’t just waltz into the local Walgreens and pick up test, hcg, adex, and a bag of chips, right?). Are you sourcing this in an underground lab? LOL There is just so much idiotic babbling coming out of your mouth that I have to conclude you are a troll. Nicely done.

And if you want to try and knock me, come at me mother fucker. Its not as if I make an effort to disguise my identity.

[quote]Freefallin wrote:

[quote]dbsmith wrote:
No, a healthy 67 year old who only has low T has no special precautions.
[/quote]

Thank you! A straight-forward answer! …Its like pulling teeth!

[quote]dbsmith wrote:
That said, MOST 67 year old men have other comorbities that COULD affect TRT. So as I said earlier no one can really answer that question responsibly because the answer needs to be specific for the 67 year old. Some 67 year olds will need to be concerned and some will not…depends on their other health issues.
[/quote]

See, this is where the problem is! The ASSUMPTION that i will neglect doing BW and a thorough test and start administering TRT on my dad! Even though i made it very clear from the beginning that he IS going to go to the doctor and do a blood test BEFORE TRT. That means if all is well and if the only issue is low test… then he will start with TRT.

Thats why i said…UNDERSTAND the question first before answering it.

I am asking this question to gain knowledge and to save time.

Let’s say he does BW tomorrow and everything turns out to be OK and its only that he has low test…hence a healthy 67 y/o.
then i will have to come here and ask the same question “are there any extra precautions that a 67 y/o should take when running TRT?” And then you will say it depends, then i will post up the BW, then you will say what you are saying now…“a healthy 67 year old who only has low T has no special precautions”, then i will have to research more.
Whereas, if i got the answer now, later on when he gets the results and all is well…i would be a little ahead knowledge wise.

You are assuming stuff i did not say.

Wouldnt it have been way more productive to say “let him do BW and if all is well and its only low test than follow the usual TRT protocol here. Post his results up here anyway for us to comment. BUT if something is off in his blood test results, post it up here and we will see how to proceed”

Really, Wouldnt that have been more productive and way more intelligent to say than…for instance… "suck on the Dr. Crisler tit??
Could have saved 6 days by a simple answer like that!

Anyway…Thanks for your answer again.

[/quote]

You know…I answered the question multiple times in multiple ways including the way you had predetermined in your head how you wanted it answered and in return I get this bull shit diatribe from you?

Here’s my new answer - FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF SLICK!

[quote]dbsmith wrote:

You know…I answered the question multiple times in multiple ways including the way you had predetermined in your head how you wanted it answered and in return I get this bull shit diatribe from you?

Here’s my new answer - FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF SLICK!

[/quote]

The dude definitely has issues. I hope he is able to get the help he needs.