T Nation

Is Tren/Test + HCG Too Much?

Cycle is the following:
8 weeks
Test Prop 50mg ED
Tren Ace 75mg ED
HCG 250iu 3x/week

My first time running tren ace. Everything I’ve read with people having problems with tren seem to be because of too much test. With HCG keeping my balls working, I wonder if 350mg test is too much. Some people would say I can drop the test completely, but some people actually feel a bit better and get less sides when they add some test in the mix from what I’ve seen.

Also, people for some reason generally don’t use HCG while on tren it seems. I guess I want to make recovery as smooth as possible.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks

I have run that EXACT dosage before, 75 TA / 50 TP. I had mild anxiety and severe nightsweats. And although I wouldn’t say I had insomnia from that run, but it is certainly hard to wake up soaked and fall asleep again quickly.

Anecdotally, HCG makes me look soft, which is seemingly contradictory to the purpose of Tren, to make you look sliced.

That being said, its not unheard of to run Tren + HCG in lieu of Test.

-PTD

** in retrospect I would have run the test slightly lower. I’m about to run Tren and Test at a 7:2 ratio, I will make a cycle thread before my first pin.

Good luck

i’m about to start a 1:2 ratio of test:tren… if sides show up i may drop to your 2:7 ratio and see if it helps.

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
I have run that EXACT dosage before, 75 TA / 50 TP. I had mild anxiety and severe nightsweats. And although I wouldn’t say I had insomnia from that run, but it is certainly hard to wake up soaked and fall asleep again quickly.

Anecdotally, HCG makes me look soft, which is seemingly contradictory to the purpose of Tren, to make you look sliced.

That being said, its not unheard of to run Tren + HCG in lieu of Test.

-PTD [/quote]

Did you use the HCG while on tren?

And what dosage were you using it in? I plan to use 275iu/E3D

I’ve never heard anything about HCG making people look soft, that’s interesting.