T Nation

Is Too Easy a Bad Sign?

Hey guys,

As I continue to read and re-read all of these posts and continue to learn, I often get advice from some of the more experienced guys. (which is much appreciated, by the way!)

Some of the advice I receive is about finding a trusted source (I’m not asking, I know it’s against the rules). Basically it is read, learn, do your time, check out other forums, google everything.

In doing just that, I went onto a forum and the first topic is a list of “trusted” sources. Since everyone on here is so very cautious (and for good reason), it makes me re-think that if it’s that easy, it must be fishy. Unless I just stumbled upon the perfect site?

So again I ask for the help of the experienced guys, can it be that easy or should I just pass and keep my fingers crossed a better one comes along? I really just can’t afford to be scammed, or even worse, get some bad stuff that screws me up or something.

Thanks once again for the advice!

if it was a good forum, then yes, it really is that easy

Finding steroids online is easier than getting laid on spring break.

[quote]McDouche wrote:
Finding steroids online is easier than getting laid on spring break.[/quote]
getting burnt online is as easy as catching herpes at spring break too especially to newbs

[quote]roadwarrior83 wrote:

[quote]McDouche wrote:
Finding steroids online is easier than getting laid on spring break.[/quote]
getting burnt online is as easy as catching herpes at spring break too especially to newbs[/quote]

Beat me to it hahahaha

Just like with anything online you need to do your research.

First, learn the legal status of steroids for your location. Read the relevant codes and read about people who got busted. Find out how and why they got busted. Large quantities, dealing, loose lips, etc. Don’t rely on what people say in a forum, read the actual law.

Second, see about legal avenues which generally means TRT. The US has tons of anti-aging clinics. If you are TRT and “supplementing” at least you have mitigation if you get busted. Also, have at least one phone number of a good criminal defense attorney that is local. Don’t say a word if you get popped, just call the attorney and they will handle the rest.

Third, there are plenty of forums that do discuss sources and have reviews. Remember anyone can write and review take everything with a critical mind. Reviews and rankings can all be bought.

Fourth, put as much distance between you and the transaction. Don’t use your home address, don’t use electronically traceable transactions, credit cards, paypal, etc. Keep the majority of your gear at a friends or storage facility under a different name. Don’t put bio waste in your home trash.

Fifth, gather all your cycle materials before you start. Don’t be left mid-cycle and out of gear or no AI or no PCT.

Sixth, try a small transaction to check your supplier. Don’t ever send more than $900 on any one transaction.

Finally, all things carry risk, just balance the risk to the reward. Good luck.

Awesome advice once again. Thanks guys. I’m sure you all started like us, so maybe one day I can help the next newb :slight_smile: