Is Tom Brady Carrying a Purse?

So we all pretty much agree it’s a man-purse? Therefore relegating him to further douchebaggery.

/end thread.

[quote]Flow wrote:
Actually, I think that’s a camera. My camera has a black bag with a murse-ish shoulder strap attached.

If it’s a camera, it’s probably more expensive than my car, so I don’t think I can bash him for carrying it like a murse.[/quote]

You cant bash him because youre a pats fan.

Hes carrying a purse. For all intents and purposes, he is that supermodel’s gay best friend.

So maybe he gets a pass on the murse cuz it’s actually a camera bag with a strap (personally when I’m confronted with a murse-like bag I’ll avoid the strap at all costs … just grabbing it with my hand even if I’ll likely drop it) …

And if you’re not a sox fan then the Yanks cap doesn’t NECESSARILY make him a Metro … but what about that damn shirt … I can’t see any excuse for that thing …

… and I would certainly carry a man-purse for Giselle … but a dude with three rings doesn’t have to …

[quote]flyboy51v wrote:
… and I would certainly carry a man-purse for Giselle …

[/quote]

Not me. She fat and ugly fac. Now that Jamie Easton girl…I’d carry a nam-purse for her…she supe hot.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
Who cares?

The man is plowing Giselle’s meat pocket. I’d carry a purse for that ass too…

[/quote]

That chick doesn’t do anything for me. I saw her on TV without makeup and if you passed her on the street you wouldn’t look twice. But I’m starting to think that is pretty common with most of these women everyone jizzes their pants over. Are women even real anymore?

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Are women even real anymore?[/quote]

Mine is. She doesn’t talk much though.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
Who cares?

[/quote]

For all we know she might be only giving it up once a month.

[quote]flyboy51v wrote:
Not sure if this thread properly goes here or over in SAMA (or maybe doesn’t belong anywhere) but in the course of trying to download Giselle’s new GQ shots for the “spreadeagle” thread I ran across this of Tom and Giselle. Evidently he’s wearing a little metro shirt and carrying a purse … not to mention wearing a yanks cap? It’s got Boston upset …

Metrosexual? Or not? I’m leaning toward metro …

[/quote]

Hes a fag, ive hated him since 18-1…
The red sox and celtics own… even the bruins arnt bad (cmon…Canada doesnt have baseball or football…hockey is all they play) but the Patriots FUCKED IT UP… OMG ITS SO IMPORTANT WE WIN EVERY GAME AND HAVE EVERYONE BE DEAD FOR THE SUPERBOWL…it was pathetic…they couldnt even tackle the giants little pussy quarter back…

I can’t remember a season Ive enjoyed more than last year … mostly due to Brady and the pats. I think their O-line let em down at the end. I don’t think he could have pulled it out for them even if he hadn’t brought all his personal items to the stadium that day in a murse …

He is a fucking fag and I didn’t need to see that pic to know it. He is one of the worst and most overrated qbs in nfl history. He is just blessed to have perhaps the best offensive line that I have ever seen in the nfl and when the offensive line was beat so was tom brady. He couldnt deal with it, he couldnt scramble and act under pressure. The pats have a great line that could make even a shitty qb, ie tom brady, look amazing and they get no credit for the great tom brady but get a lot of the blame for the super bowl loss. FUCK TOM BRADY!

[quote]ab_power wrote:
Polish Rifle wrote:
Who cares?

For all we know she might be only giving it up once a month. [/quote]

And refuses oral and anal. Is she still hot?

Tom Brady once had a naked shower with Peter Griffin AT PETER’S HOUSE.

What are you guys talking about? They skipped the Super Bowl last year.

[quote]Flow wrote:
Actually, I think that’s a camera. My camera has a black bag with a murse-ish shoulder strap attached.

If it’s a camera, it’s probably more expensive than my car, so I don’t think I can bash him for carrying it like a murse.[/quote]

Like a video camera?

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
Flow wrote:

If it’s a camera, it’s probably more expensive than my car, so I don’t think I can bash him for carrying it like a murse.

Like a video camera?[/quote]

Yeah

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
That’s not a purse, it’s his butt plug/rectal lube storage bag. He must be planning a 3-way with Carson Palmer and Brady Quinn.

What ring do they hand out for choking and blowing the best season in NFL history? How does that one look? I bet it’s shiny.[/quote]

Yeah, everyone blames him for it. I have to blame the secondaries on defense. What the fuck were they doing?

tom brady is awesome. so are the patriots.

“/end thread” <–wicked cool lol

grr (internet muscles = hoooge)

(i figure there is so much nonsense going on i can only add to it)

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

(i figure there is so much nonsense going on i can only add to it)

You did a pretty good job doing that with this statement:

B rocK wrote:
tom brady is awesome. so are the patriots.
[/quote]

///////////////

It’s a man purse! Only real men have them.

Wait I’m pretty sure Ronnie Coleman carries his gym clothes in one of those to the gym.