Is This Wrong???

ok one time about 5 months ago. i was cheated and sold fake dbol pills. the ones that spell promotion wrong on the bottle. so anyway, i sold them off to a bunch of kids who believed they were not getting bigger and couldnt get bigger without roids. they were afraid to inject. so i said ill sell them 30 dbol pills for $60. they actually bought them. they took them for 30 days a pill a day. one kid went from 177 to 185. another kid went from 174 to 190. i made about 2k and these kids gained solid muscle. should i tell these kids what i gave them was a placebo?

They would be libel to jump you lol.

No, what’s wrong is that you’ve stopped selling them you lucky prick.

Now maybe I’ve watched Scarface too many times or maybe I’m a slave to capitalism, but it’s time to get paid.

I’ll even give you the rationalisation so you don’t feel bad.

“Well they are actually gaining and it’s not like I’m selling them real gear which would mess up their hormone balances for the rest of their lives. I’m helping them, it’s win win.”

keep doing it.

the problem is i ran out of the fakes and i dont want to buy more fakes. lol. it was a funny experience and those kids will thank me later.

i could just say i got a new source and sell them a multivitamin or something. lol

[quote]trojanman wrote:
i could just say i got a new source and sell them a multivitamin or something. lol[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing. Give them some of those nice orange flavoured vit C pills and you will actually be doing something good for them

The only thing that I would actually be concerned about (this is a serious post now) is if these kids go and find someone that will sell them real D-Bol or other gear and they think that they can pop them like the vitamins that you sold them and without PCT.

[quote]helga wrote:
The only thing that I would actually be concerned about (this is a serious post now) is if these kids go and find someone that will sell them real D-Bol or other gear and they think that they can pop them like the vitamins that you sold them and without PCT.[/quote]

They’re more likely to do that if this source dries up. Better for results to slow down with them thinking they’ve become immune or some such shit.

[quote]helga wrote:
The only thing that I would actually be concerned about (this is a serious post now) is if these kids go and find someone that will sell them real D-Bol or other gear and they think that they can pop them like the vitamins that you sold them and without PCT.[/quote]

easy man :slight_smile:
sell them orange pill as hormone
and white pill for PCT

double cash :smiley:

[quote]cadav wrote:
helga wrote:
The only thing that I would actually be concerned about (this is a serious post now) is if these kids go and find someone that will sell them real D-Bol or other gear and they think that they can pop them like the vitamins that you sold them and without PCT.

easy man :slight_smile:
sell them orange pill as hormone
and white pill for PCT

double cash :D[/quote]

I am going to try this with some dumb arse kids at my gym tomorrow.

you guys are evil. But damn good ideas!

[quote]trojanman wrote:
ok one time about 5 months ago. i was cheated and sold fake dbol pills. the ones that spell promotion wrong on the bottle. so anyway, i sold them off to a bunch of kids who believed they were not getting bigger and couldnt get bigger without roids. they were afraid to inject. so i said ill sell them 30 dbol pills for $60. they actually bought them. they took them for 30 days a pill a day. one kid went from 177 to 185. another kid went from 174 to 190. i made about 2k and these kids gained solid muscle. should i tell these kids what i gave them was a placebo?[/quote]

Yes and give them their money back.

A real man doesn’t prey on the weak and stupid, but you knew that or you wouldn’t have asked.

Probably best not to admit in open forums you sold steroids to kids.

AG-Guys

[quote]ag-guys wrote:
Probably best not to admit in open forums you sold steroids to kids.

AG-Guys[/quote]

The point is that he didn’t sell them steroids…

Mind you I wouldn’t agree with it as now they think they can pop what they like withot any side effects…

And on top of that there is enough fake crap going around without promoting it… You just keeping those pricks who make it in business.