Is this Workout Good?

Monday - bench, standing curls,incline bench, behind neck press, shoulder shrugs, close-grip bench, upright row, rear delt row , sitting row, sitting curls,

Tuesday - safety squats,seated leg curl, reverse wrist curl, calf raises, leg extensions, wrist curls, reverse calf raises, good mornings, explosive sled

Wedensday - rollouts, pullovers, side bends, bent over row, planks,incline row, reverse planks, rear pulldown, side planks, close incline row,

Thursday - bench, standing curls,incling bench, behind neck press, shoulder shrugs, close-grip bench, upright row, rear delt row , sitting row, rear pulldown, sitting curls,

Friday - HIIT/off

Saturday - 15k/ bodyweight exercises

Sunday - Practice/ off day

The running will only start back up once it warms up here (it’s cold in Canada). Until then Saturday’s are bodyweight days, fridays may see a few HIIT sessions, and sunday is almost always practice (paintball) day.

I’ve been told I’ve been doing too much each day, but after each day I feel energized and I still want to lift more. Any tips or advice to tune up this workout plan?

It is a lot. I’d be looking at loading and progression - are you lifting heavy enough and are you making progress while keeping good form?

I hope you eat a lot.

Ridiculous question. How are we know if you don’t state your goals and your sport?

Besides that it still looks stupid. Plus if you feel anything but beat down after your workout you are not lifting enough weight, not lifting it fast enough, or long enough.

Two things:
If you’re new to lifting weights, it’s honestly better to shamelessly steal a professional coaches cookie-cutter program. They get paid a lot of money to design top-notch programs that get results. I see no reason not to benefit from them if they’re free (they ARE… AND on this SITE!)

If you insist on doing your own workout (no problem, we’ve all been there), perhaps you should include the general organization (monday arms, tuesday legs, wednesday back’/abs) because it gives us a grasp on what you’re trying to accomplish. Also, put reps and sets after the exercises in the format sets x reps (for example: Bench press; 3x10 for three sets of ten reps each).

Also list your goals (mass gain, athletic development, dropping fat… all of the above… at the same time…) And your level of experience (been lifting eight days, two months, four and a half years).

I am normally dead on my feet after Squat-(Bench/Military)Press-Clean/DL. I don’t really know how you expect to do all of that.

If you still want to lift more after a workout then you clearly are not lifting enough and not hard enough. Keep it simple as a beginner; you don’t need that much variation. Limit it to 5-7 main lifts, and make sure you perform the main compound lifts at the beginning of your workout.

You would never want to do good mornings as the 8th lift in a training day. I start with good mornings, bench press, deadlift, or squats on a given day and am dead after this, just as echelon said, and then I perform my less taxing lifts.

The way I see it the largest muscle group and the more muscle recruits in a single lift the more priority it should have. So, for example, squats would have more priority over bench (if you were to do total body), and bench would take priority over something like shrugs.

It would be wise to take Otep’s advice and follow a coach’s program from here on tnation. But it’s understandable if you want to design your own program. You could follow the outline Thibs provides on training for newbies (you should read these two articles regardless):

part 1 - http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1764218
part 2 - http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1765943