Is This the Waterbury 10x3?

http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=534922

Or is that some sort of 10x3 and 4x6?

If it is not the Waterbury 10x3 program, can someone please give me the real link?

Thanks!

To my knowledge, there is no “10x3” workout. However, CW does incorporate that set/rep scheme in the Waterbury Method. So if you’re looking to try 10x3, the link you provided is probably the best place to start.

The Waterbury Method is actually my favorite program and I highly recommend giving it a shot.

-Nick

Ok. So I just did day #1, and have 2 questions.

1. I am slightly confused about the A1 and A2, b1 b2.

Do you do both of the A1 and A2, and do the same amount of sets/reps for each in a superset?

1. Why does he have u doing dips and skull crushers in the same day? Isnt that 2 triceps and then he doesnt really have a chest workout?

Thanks

[quote]Novitennis88 wrote:

Do you do both of the A1 and A2, and do the same amount of sets/reps for each in a superset?

1. Why does he have u doing dips and skull crushers in the same day? Isnt that 2 triceps and then he doesnt really have a chest workout?

Thanks[/quote]

You are correct about the supersets. Both A1 and A2 should be performed for 4 sets of 6 reps. So it would work like this:

A1 for 6 reps
Rest 60 seconds
A2 for 6 reps
Rest 60 seconds
Repeat 3 more times

Dips definitely work your chest as well as your triceps, especially as you increase the weight

-Nick.

Ok thanks man

Well, there is 10x3 for Fat Loss by Waterbury:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=795366

I’m doing this now and love it.

Yeah I tried that.

People got mad I was only working out 2 days a week.

I think I’ll try this 4x6 one.

[quote]Novitennis88 wrote:

Thanks[/quote]

That came up loads of times in the article discusion for the Waterbury Method, dig it out and give it a read, cover all the bases even ones you didn’t think about.