Is This Stealing?

The other day I really needed sunglasses because I drive all day. But, I didn’t have any money. So I went into Wal Mart and took a pair of sunglasses WITHOUT PAYING. Then once I got payed, I returned the glasses without telling anybody and bought a pair.

I’m going to go with yes.

This belong in the SAMA forum.

yes, lol

well, if Walmart caught you, would They think it was stealing? would the law think it was stealing? did you take something that didnt belong to you without asking or paying for it? i understand what you’re saying, but, most parties involved would not see it your way

for sure… but it was nice of u to bring them back, if i didnt get caught i probably woulda just kept em’!

Fuck no it’s not stealing! Now where do you live, I need to not steal a few things.

Yes, it’s still stealing. Why would you risk all that bullshit for a pair of sunglasses??

Hilarious.

How much were they?

Of course it’s stealing. How does buying a new pair and returning the used one make it right? They can’t sell a scratched/banged up pair of sunglasses even though you took it back there. If you had any decency you would have returned the brand new one and kept the one you swiped. It would have balanced it out a little.

I went to the closest Hummer dealership and hot wired an H2. I promise to pay for it as soon as I win the lotto.

Is this wrong? I mean, I need transportation and my feet hurt.

you wouldn’t steal a purse…

[quote]lifter85 wrote:
you wouldn’t steal a purse…[/quote]

You would if you needed one…

…and then gone back and reembursed the lady haha jk OP, atleast you paid for it after, but i wouldnt do it again, Def not worth it if you got caught

The better question is:

What if after you stole the sunglasses, I stole the sunglasses from you?

Did I technically steal or not, since the sunglasses were not yours to begin with?

I would have just stole it and kept it, walmart can suck my dick :wink:

not just a thief, but a justifying thief

more than irritating

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

more than irritating[/quote]

How do you figure? If anything, he’s a guilt-ridden thief which is why he bought the second pair. Can’t wrong a man for doing the ‘right thing’.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

more than irritating[/quote]

actually, more like a thief with a partial conscience who looks for the other half on a bodybuilding forum. haha classic.

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

more than irritating

How do you figure? If anything, he’s a guilt-ridden thief which is why he bought the second pair. Can’t wrong a man for doing the ‘right thing’.[/quote]

I sure hope you are being sarcastic…

there is no right thing in stealing in the first place

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Yes, it’s still stealing. Why would you risk all that bullshit for a pair of sunglasses??

Hilarious.

How much were they? [/quote]

They were only like 20. I have morals too though. That’s why I brought them back. I first degreed it. I knew I was going to take them AND I knew I was going to bring them back.