Is This Smart?

(not a question on cycle and age lol)

Alright guys have a question for you. So I do not plan on doing anything for a while since im only 21 and just started researching less then a year ago. However, to get to my point I was on a different website for bodybuilding and some guys posted photos about his transformation over 3 years, openly admitted to anabolic usage when asked and etc.

He made a comment along the lines of “if anyone has questions about where I get my supplements ask me”. So i inboxed him and told him thinkingg of doing a cycle but have no where to get any gear blah blah. Then he gave me an email said tell him … sent you. so I did and asked for price listing to US and he emailed me document back.

In all my question is does this seem legit, and or safe? Or is that just way to risky? I aske because even though I do not want to start a cycle yet, I have a friend that does and because in a year or so when if I still desire to do one I may want to use this source. Thanks in advance!!

scamalamadingdong.

seriously, anyone that advertises themselves like that is a scammer.

DO NOT SEND THIS PERSON MONEY

Most suppliers are a little more discrete. I cant say if its a scam or not but if it was sent over an open non secured email I would stay the fuck away.

Don’t do it. To be honest I would never order gear online. It’s better to find a source in person and believe me more people use steroids then you think.

Ok thanks guy! Suppose it is better to be safe then sorry on this type of deal.

there are good internet sources out there, but they are much more discreet

Just order a couple of test vials. Worst case scenario, you lose some bucks if we sends nothing back, some money and your time if the gear is crap. Best case scenario, you have found yourself a dealer. I would do it.

check your pm…

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
check your pm…

[/quote]

Are you saying read those forums suggest by T-Nation? or is that not my PM’s?

No i sent you a private message…guess u didnt get it?

PMs aren’t working

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
No i sent you a private message…guess u didnt get it?[/quote]

No I did not for some reason…poster above said they aren’t working…Damn it

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Just order a couple of test vials. Worst case scenario, you lose some bucks if we sends nothing back, some money and your time if the gear is crap. Best case scenario, you have found yourself a dealer. I would do it.[/quote]

This. There is nothing wrong or off here. I found my first supplier this way and placed three separate orders all without incident before moving on to another person. If getting scammed out of $100 is the worst thing that happens to you in your life, consider yourself lucky.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Just order a couple of test vials. Worst case scenario, you lose some bucks if we sends nothing back, some money and your time if the gear is crap. Best case scenario, you have found yourself a dealer. I would do it.[/quote]

This. There is nothing wrong or off here. I found my first supplier this way and placed three separate orders all without incident before moving on to another person. If getting scammed out of $100 is the worst thing that happens to you in your life, consider yourself lucky.[/quote]

Thanks bro

[quote]Saresky wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

This. There is nothing wrong or off here. I found my first supplier this way and placed three separate orders all without incident before moving on to another person. If getting scammed out of $100 is the worst thing that happens to you in your life, consider yourself lucky.[/quote]

Thanks bro[/quote]

just make friends with the juice monkeys

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

No there are worse possibilities than just losing your money. Be careful what you put in your body because there are idiots out there that could care less about your personal well being.

I may be wrong but my guess is that private messaging was disabled so that the owners of T-Nation.com aren’t ever held liable for anyone seeking sources for gear.

You really love posting that picture!

fuck that picture got me with a piece of pizza in my mouth. i chewed that shit though, need the calories.