T Nation

Is This Site Real or Fake?

has any body bought stuff off the roid store.com??? sounds like bs to me

98% of anything " .com " is a scam. And even if they do send you something, it may very well be fake. Alot of the .com sites sell Euro gear. That stuff is so well faked that I would only trust it from a few VERY respected sources.

With a name like that you know its a scam. Most internet sources are smart enough to use a name that is a little less obvious.

[quote]porcelinefloor wrote:
has any body bought stuff off the roid store.com??? sounds like bs to me[/quote]

They run some banner ads on a few other sites. They do not sell 'roids, but they’ll tell you they mimick the affects. They might produce some sort of a PH.

From what I’ve read on the other sites, from those that have purchased their “stuff”, it’s crap.

does any one know of any decent sites… ireland is a tricky place to get decently priced stuff

Most people arent going to give away a reliable source on a message board. You might just have to do some looking around on your own. make small purchases so if it is a scam you arent out of much money. I would listen to the others on this particular site though. Web addresses like that usually are scams.