Is This Site Legit

I too have been curious as of late about finding reliable online sources, however most forums I browse are strongly against posting sources (understandably of course) What I’m wondering is how those of you who have reliable sources (websites, etc) go about getting them? Also are there any sites which list sources (websites, etc) that people have had good/bad experiences with? Like a source review or something.

Thnx guys

i can point you in the right direction if you want. just ask nicely

There are quite a few internet sources out there that post on open source boards, the key is to find the open source boards.

If you find a decent OSB you’ll be able to get domestic, internation, and underground labs all advertising in the same place. Then you can pick and choose what you’re after.

STU

Thnx for the replies guys, I was afraid I killed the thread for awhile there :slight_smile:

“shhhh, he’s a narc!!” kinda thing :slight_smile:

I’ve always been afraid to ask about this stuff whether directly or indirectly, for obvious reasons; I can understand peoples hesitation though.

If I ask nicely could you pretty please pm me any info you guys have? :slight_smile:

oh and if you know of any open source boards that are reliable (not full of scammers) could you pm that as well?

Thnx for your help guys :slight_smile:

D.

can anyone get steroids in here.