Is This Real?

[quote]MookJong wrote:
Sxio wrote:

I love animals

How frequently?[/quote]

sounds like Proteinpowda strikes again.

Ah that Bonsai stuff is BS…this is what we (asian people) REALLY do with cats…

Ha! That’s the spirit, chinadoll!

Let’s get some appreciation for some culture going on in here… :slight_smile:

[quote]Sxio wrote:
When I first saw it, a long time ago it really upset me. I love animals and the idea that anyone could even think about that really sits badly with me.

I just don’t look at that stuff and try not to think about it. Some people are so, so fucked up to think about that stuff. [/quote]

Ok… I totally agree with you here… I didnt even look at the link. I’ll trust you all that it’s in poor taste.
Your post is hilarious because its side by side with a guy running around chopping people to pieces.

[insert smiley]

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
The Toby site is a fraud. Beleive me, PETA would be kickin in the guy’s door. What a wanker.[/quote]

That site may be a fraud, but has anyone here ever seen roger and me, by michael moore? Shows a lady petting a bunny, and the next moment bashing it on the head with a pipe and hanging it upside down to skin it.

[quote]000 wrote:
Your post is hilarious because its side by side with a guy running around chopping people to pieces.

[insert smiley][/quote]

Ha! Good point!

Delicious

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
Ah that Bonsai stuff is BS…this is what we (asian people) REALLY do with cats…[/quote]

ROFLMAO!!!

I know, Chinadoll…LOL!

TB

[quote]doogie wrote:
Delicious[/quote]

Sick and wrong…but very funny!!

Just as an update, I went over to savetoby.com and he’s evidently got over $25,000 racked up already. Could be a fib or whatever, but you gotta admit, that is one cute bunny! Especially when he’s laid out on a cutting board. :slight_smile:

all of its fake bro i can do it in photoshop…

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
all of its fake bro i can do it in photoshop…[/quote]

Shhh… you’ll spoil the magic…

Hahahaa! I should’ve seen that coming.

Yes I’m a softy. The idea of people causing pain feeling animals that are helpless is just wrong. Domestic animals trust us to take care of them y’know?

So yeah, I like animals (and no, not in a micheal jackson way - felt the need to put that in knowing my audience). Here’s me with little Dom. He’s my buddy.

I don’t have a cat cos they cause too much native animal carnage.

So now you all know my dark secret. shrugs oh well.

[quote]frisbee wrote:
IL Cazzo wrote:
The Toby site is a fraud. Beleive me, PETA would be kickin in the guy’s door. What a wanker.

That site may be a fraud, but has anyone here ever seen roger and me, by michael moore? Shows a lady petting a bunny, and the next moment bashing it on the head with a pipe and hanging it upside down to skin it.[/quote]

How disturbing was that lady? “Rabbits for sale, for pets or for meat” Ok, I understand that she may have been hard up, but mienkia, I’d suck dick for crack before I clubbed a rabbit to death for a few dollars.

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
I’d suck dick for crack before I clubbed a rabbit to death for a few dollars.[/quote]

That more than likely makes you a homosexual.

My family used to load up in the pickup and drive around shooting rabbits during the summer. Mom had a little .22 rifle with a scope, sister had a 22 pistol, Dad and I had 12 gauges. Good times.

First of all, the freedom of speech issue, come on. That would rule out about half of all freaking jokes. Just because somebody makes a joke does not make them responsible for others being dumbfucks.

Now for your entertainment, check out this flash game:

[quote]The Mage wrote:
First of all, the freedom of speech issue, come on. That would rule out about half of all freaking jokes. Just because somebody makes a joke does not make them responsible for others being dumbfucks.

Now for your entertainment, check out this flash game:

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/228520[/quote]

Aw man! I got to 608 ft. until a spike trap “stopped” my kitten. What was your high score Mage?