Is This Rack Worth Buying?

thats a good idea do you think it would work if I attached the L brackets to a wide wooden platform i would build thats a few inches high?

[quote]74 wrote:

Watch out biggjames, people here don’t like it when a t-member doesn’t share his price as I have found out ( http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1885342 )[/quote]

Petulance is unbecoming, even for a viral marketer.

I’m moving to biggjames’s house.

[quote]stackablunt wrote:
thats a good idea do you think it would work if I attached the L brackets to a wide wooden platform i would build thats a few inches high? [/quote]

Especially if you are sandwiching the platform together. Mine is four sheets of 3/4" CDX grade plywood, sandwiched and screwed together. Then I have the 3/4" rubber mats on top of that.

So, I would mark and drill holes were the bolts would come through and attach them to the “L” brackets. By looking at the pictures of the rack you are buying. I see that it is already bolted together. That is the point were I would attach the L’s and set my platform up from there.

[quote]hoosegow wrote:
I’m moving to biggjames’s house.[/quote]

Any and all are welcome to come train at my place. You just got to be able to come to South Western Montana and handle the cold, the snow and the fact that it is a little town of 1,800 people.

How 'bout these racks?

[quote]koots wrote:
How 'bout these racks?[/quote]

Yeah Baby!