Is This Picture Real?

I found it while reading a supplementation article:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1793585

It is about 1/2 through the article and shows a guy posing, he is referred to as a ‘shredded behemoth’…is this for real? I’m serious.

Hopefully the image in question is attached…

Are you real?

Thanks A-Hole

Yes, it’s real. The guy’s name is Markus Wolfkamp. Google it.

[quote]ninearms wrote:
Yes, it’s real. The guy’s name is Markus Wolfkamp. Google it.[/quote]

Wolfkamp is a beast. So is his brother Wolfkamp jr. No telling WHY they call him jr. though.

Thanks. That has to the most unbelievable photo I have ever seen (of the male that is…)

Are you sure it’s not photoshoped? I googled his name and got nothing.

I might have got the spelling wrong. It might be Marcus, not Markus. Might be Wollfkamp.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Hahaha priceless. I try not to take the piss out of people, but anyone who thinks this picture might be real and not tinkered with, has no idea of the anatomy of the human body.

I mean come on people. Obviously photoshopped, even without the actual inhuman proportions of the image.

And I don’t mean ‘inhuman’ as in overly muscled. I mean INHUMAN as in totally not possible.

Bushy[/quote]

He believed it and called me an asshole for not believing anyone could fall for it. I have no hope for the future.

We are all going to die as soon as the first “emo” gets elected president.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Hahaha priceless. I try not to take the piss out of people, but anyone who thinks this picture might be real and not tinkered with, has no idea of the anatomy of the human body.

I mean come on people. Obviously photoshopped, even without the actual inhuman proportions of the image.

And I don’t mean ‘inhuman’ as in overly muscled. I mean INHUMAN as in totally not possible.

Bushy[/quote]

That’s what I thought. Even when you look at the picture the body looks fake and altered. There’s no way that pic is real.

edit I’m guessing the name was made up too…:slight_smile:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I have no hope for the future.[/quote]

That sounds like something an “emo” would say.

You guys suck. It’s a real photo. The guy’s name is Markus Wolfkamp and he competes in the ABBF which is an untested Russian fed. Google it.

bushidobadboy wrote:

Bushy

He believed it and called me an asshole for not believing anyone could fall for it. I have no hope for the future.

We are all going to die as soon as the first “emo” gets elected president.[/quote]

You mean to tell me that there is a picture on the intarweb that isn’t real? Unpossible.

bushidobadboy wrote:

Bushy

We are all going to die as soon as the first “emo” gets elected president.[/quote]

I was asking because I couldn’t believe and of course you’re reply provided no insight…it is arrogant a-holes like you that limit our future…

Everything is fake except the elephantitis.

It’s only Monday morning and PX is already being called names.

Anyone who could even question if that photo was real for even one second really should get off the computer, turn off the video games and go outside to see the real world.

[quote]christine wrote:
Anyone who could even question if that photo was real for even one second really should get off the computer, turn off the video games and go outside to see the real world. [/quote]

Thanks Christine. I took your advice and went outside only to find MARKUS WOLFKAMP jogging by!

It’s back to the video games for me.