T Nation

Is This Nolva or a Generic Version?

Hows it goin T-Nation brothers this is my first post on here, but Iv’e been lurkin in the shadows on here just reading.

Heres a little backround on my self, been lifting serious for a little more than 3yrs when I started I was 155lbs Im now up to 234lbs so I deff have the eating down, I lift any where 5 to 6 days a week and eat any were from 5000cals to 7500cals a day. Fortunately I work in a gym so getting my meals and training in is never a problem. So this is a little info on me I hope I dont come of as THAT GUY.

So my question to you all is, is this a form of Nolva or something bunk, I picked up from a guy that supplies to my other buddies and they deff look like there stuff is legit, but Iv’e never seen any Nolva or tamox that looks like this and I cant find anything in anabolics 2009 so im wondering what this is.

I planned on doing an M-drol cycle 20mg for either three or four weeks, I do have previous PH cycles under my belt. I just want to get my ducks in a row.

Tamox from a UG could look like anything. could be liquid oral, capsules, tabs or whatever shape. who knows. I wouldnt take anything from a source or friend you dont trust or dont know much about. does this guy have any reviews? so on so on… Thats your own personal choice to use it as ‘nolva’ but I would not, myself, if I didnt know for sure, or trust the source. -Might give you a nice set of C cups if he’s b.s. Guess you couldnt be too mad though, I like C cups-right in the middle but leaning towards the bigger side, while staying perky.

No I do trust my guy, im just paranoid and for cup size im gunna go all the way to DD go big or go home lol.

Lol. Well, all you can do is trust then.

Or just be patient till you find a better source…better then some supple jennifer love hewitt’s… and maybe some test instead of ph…

If that is suppose to be pharmgrade Nolva, I doubt it. USP Tamoxifen is a tiny round film coated tablet

[quote]Pac wrote:
… and maybe some test instead of ph… [/quote]

^this^

[quote]Detroitlionsbaby wrote:
If that is suppose to be pharmgrade Nolva, I doubt it. USP Tamoxifen is a tiny round film coated tablet[/quote]

Its obviouse to me its not Pharma grade Tamox “Nolvadex”. Tamox can look like anything so how can anyone say if that pill is nolva or tylenol. How was I suppose to know my liquid drol was real? By trusting my source.

[quote]DaJa wrote:

If that is suppose to be pharmgrade Nolva, I doubt it. USP Tamoxifen is a tiny round film coated tablet[/quote]

Its obviouse to me its not Pharma grade Tamox “Nolvadex”. Tamox can look like anything so how can anyone say if that pill is nolva or tylenol. How was I suppose to know my liquid drol was real? By trusting my source.[/quote]

No Im telling him what actual USP tamoxifen citrate looks like. I didn’t say UG lab stuff.

[quote]DaJa wrote:

Its obviouse to me its not Pharma grade Tamox “Nolvadex”. Tamox can look like anything so how can anyone say if that pill is nolva or tylenol. How was I suppose to know my liquid drol was real? By trusting my source.[/quote]

No Im telling him what actual USP tamoxifen citrate looks like. I didn’t say UG lab stuff.[/quote]
Ahh I gotchya. Yeah the OP should’ve been able to find that on his own.

Honestly I looked on the net and could not find any legit sites anyone I came across and looked more into it, it always came out to be a scam so I figured I go to someone I know is legit.

hey man honestly you can get good underground stuff… alot of it i would say 90% is a reasonable source… I am not gyno sensitive at all and know many people that that are fucking huge and dont even worry about bitch tits… the problem is "like two weeks ago…

I saw my friend after a year, and I thought wtf was he thinking this mother fucker really did grow tits… suprised there was no milk… he cycled for less then 6 months total… and I been on cycles 6months a year for 5 years… never touched clomid of tomoxifen citrate… but after seeing that…

oh my god I got some on order the next day… Andy 35yrs old 6’ 245lbs sore joints 15%bf