Is this "No AI" Thing Really for Everyone?

Oh, this is going to be bad for you.

“be”, okay, typo, I’ll give you that.

The comma is appropriate.

Lack of appropriate quotations.

Your ad hominem attacks lack value - on a Toulmin model of logic.

I think your message is good - you should just lay off the spelling and grammar shit - you have a knife, I have a machine gun (MA in English, MFA in Creative Writing).

3 Likes

I know, but with HCG the 200mg a week I was at pushed me way up to 1500 - 1900 on a regular basis. So my dosage kept getting decreased. Then when I stopped the HCG, I dropped to 750 ish (Mid range). HCG plus the 160mg had me at 1150. I’ve figured out how to play the lab game now.

@dbossa I know you are big on evidence. I’m simply asking that if I put in the effort to research and provide “evidence” contrary to your beliefs, would you respond to it and address my points? I will look over everything you can provide. Thanks.

My evidence:

1. Watch the video I sent you by Dr. Neal Rouzier doing a lecture and going through all the medical literature.

2. Add 3 dozen physicians I know who follow this methodology and have been extremely successful. 100k+ combined patients with none of them on an AI.

3. Add the fact that I was able to successfully demonstrate this for myself and the thousands of men I’ve worked with.

I have neither the need nor the interest of providing anything further over and above the years of effort that I’ve contributed to this topic. I’ve done my due diligence more than anyone out there on this topic.

I’ve tried sending you a few links which the mods keep blocking so I won’t waste any more time with that. Estradiol as a male hormone paper from bioscientifica. You can easily find it online.

I’ve been doing videocall consults on weekends for guys who want my help. My email is in my bio.

@dbossa that’s fine. I didn’t see it specifically in your response but it sounds like you would not engage in scientific discussion with me. So I will not waste my time as my time is also quite valuable. I am a medical researcher at the number one ranked hospital in the United States (consistently over the last two decades). My wife is a surgeon at a top-ranked hospital and we have other endeavors as well.

I did find your statement about one of the physicians you follow being wealthier than anyone on this thread to be elementary. Usually, those who are that wealthy are more humble about it. But I do question the truth of that statement. You do seem like a nice guy when it doesn’t involve discussing aromatase inhibitors, but your approach is quite unscientific.

We medical professionals may say something like “as we currently understand it due to the evidence available…”, but we will never say “this is fact and will always be fact.” Once a scientist takes that approach he is no longer a scientist. Just reviewing some of your articles I see some key flaws to extrapolating the data to the general population. It would have been nice to have this discussion for the group. Let me know if you change your mind. Have a good day and God bless.

5 Likes

I think you missed my point.

Everyone thinks there are videos that are being done for view revenue. It couldn’t be further from the truth. The owner doesn’t need the money. He does this to help anyone he can.

I also pointed you towards a lecture. I asked that you watch it and then you could get back to me with the points you didn’t agree with. There is zero benefit for me to re-explain everything in that lecture all over again for the ten thousandth time. If you watch it and have counterstatements, please feel free to tag me and I will respond. He literally goes through all the literature. I can’t do any better than that.

@dbossa ok. Sorry if I missed your point. I will watch the videos and provided evidence and get back to you. Thanks

There is just one video. Do a search on youtube for I6IE3QdJRJI
The video is called Estrogen in Men: Good, Bad or Indifferent.

You can also tell me if you believe that estradiol is an endocrine hormone in men, or not, and why.

All credibility lost.

4 Likes

I’m talking about not needing an AI.

And, I don’t give two shits if you think I’m not credible. Anyone with an open mind can do the research himself, and see what @dbossa has been saying is true.

Or, you can continue to argue against him to the detriment of your own health, if you continue taking an AI.

I too listened to Dbossa and we experiemented with my protocol. Nothing worked. And it wasn’t dbossa’s fault at all. HE’s a great dude who cares and wants to help.

My point is that this most definitely ISN"T a one size fits all science. Some will need an ai as their bodies don’t aromatize in the most advantageous ways naturally. Only an ai will help correct things. Sad but true.

To make blanket statements that there is never a need for an ai is just ignorant. Period.

5 Likes

Say what you want about @dbossa, he believes strongly in something and defends his point the same way everyone else does when they feel that way, and feel they have the evidence for it. I emailed him a while back and he was nothing but supportive and helpful and genuinely concerned with helping me feel better. You don’t have to agree with everything someone says to learn something from them. You take what’s applicable and move on. I’m not defending or disagreeing with his stance on TRT but the amount of people upset by him is ridiculous.

A lot of you call him out to start arguments and act like drama queens and don’t seem to understand the guy has a good sense of humor and likes taking little jabs at people to keep things light during a debate, which triggers the fuck out of some people. There are plenty of people here who have debated him in a thread and are still completely civil with him and get along with him in other threads. Seems like a lot of people are too sensitive on here and don’t know how to have a debate without taking things personally, in which case maybe an online forum where tone of voice is open to interpretation isn’t for you. What should be a helpful forum devolves to the level of Facebook arguments and YouTube comments.

1 Like

Not sure who you are but thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

From my recollection, your issues were more due to being an outlier where you do much better with low doses of T versus the typical doses everyone else uses. I don’t recall that having been anything to do with estradiol? Did you wind up taking an AI even though you were on a super low dose of T and wound up feeling better somehow?

Be stubborn if you want. It’s your health. AIs are poison. Keep telling yourself that you need poison.

Generally when i use a low dose ai, things feel a bit better. And work a bit better.

No one is doubting their cons. No one.

What i’m saying, which youre failing to read and understand, is that your statements about TRT being a “one size fits all” thing for everyone is simply false.

Don’t skew, stretch, mold, conform, or twist my statements.

3 Likes

For those challenged with reading comprehension or just needing some succinct, easy reading:

1. Not everyone’s bodies take in exogenous testosterone and aromatize in a way that utilizes the testosterone in the most advantageous way for symptom relief, and,

2. Use of an ai should be limited to such cases where tweaking protocol yields no relief, as said ai’s do have side effects, and

3. TRT IS DEFINITELY NOT A “ONE SIZE FITS ALL” SCIENCE.

4 Likes

I never, not once, said that TRT is a one size fits all.

Again, I was referring to AIs. They damage the body.

So you stop misquoting me!