Is this "No AI" Thing Really for Everyone?

You will never open this guy’s eyes to the possibility that HIS experience is not the same for EVERYONE else.

Can you give me a brief synopsis on the drama with physiolojik? I’m not aware

Basically told everyone he was a doctor and owned a clinic, then charged people here for helping them. Danny was going to have him on the YT channel and found out it was all a lie. He wasn’t a doc, had a few other charges for some criminal stuff, etc. I don’t remember all the details but if you search his name you’ll find more.

1 Like

Yeah pretty much as @ncsugrad2002 said it.

But more surprisingly the frauds advice worked, and was pretty much cutting edge for the time. Things like no AI were unheard of before him here. Other useful tips were slightly varying the dose every two weeks for libido, boron for libido and FT increase, and a couple others.

You will also notice a lot of old references on these forums to “stickies” by a KSman. Really rotten stickies by the way. He in turn was kicked off here by the fraud.

1 Like

I agree actually… despite his history/lies/whatever, his advice actually seemed good from what I saw and helped some people. I’m not saying it was 100% perfect in every post, so hopefully no one takes this out of context, but it seems like he was actually right from what I’ve seen. Way better advice than ksman pushing AI’s and iodine and whatever else.

1 Like

He was good at some supplements I never heard of like phosphatidylserine and thyrophan.

I actually saved these for future reference. Esp the phosphatidylserine which is great for memory

Straw man. When have I ever claimed that my “experience” would mirror someone else. Why not try refuting what I actually said about AIs being harmful on trt, because they stop the protections that aromatase offers?

I have, many times, and laid out in another thread almost exactly like this one why the 6 studies presented as “evidence” didn’t actually prove anything regarding AI on TRT.

I’m not trying to be mean, but every argument you’ve presented has be “me me me”, and your experience isn’t going to be the same as someone else’s. You’ve said dropping the AI helped you; great! It may not help the next guy

5 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong AFAIR Ksman was pushing the idea of not more than 1mg AI per week. Not 1mg AI per 100 mg T.

I’ve seen posts of him saying 1mg AI per 100mg of T as a starting point, so I know he recommended that some. Not sure if he always did but I haven’t seen him say 1mg as a max

You clearly don’t read what I’ve said. I never use my experience as an argument that AIs are not for everyone. I use my experience as an example of only my experience. I’ve really not laid out any arguments. I’ve just been reiterating some of what @dbossa has been saying.

With that said, dropping the AI and getting someone’s protocol right, will help the next guy. And the next guy, and the guy after that. But not because dropping the AI helped me, but because AIs are harmful for those who are on trt.

That’s literally exactly what you’ve been saying

1 Like

This is the exact opposite of your first claim that you’re not applying your experience to everyone.

Look man, you do you. Read the studies yourself and maybe don’t rely on what someone tells you they say. You might be surprised

1 Like

So far you come off completely close minded from the get go. Just like your boy Bossa. Plenty of people have tried to make this high E2 thing worked and it just never does. I can only share MY experience and what works for ME. Just like YOU have found something that works for YOU.

Well this is ground breaking I am making an account here now just because of the banning of Bossa. Going to leave Reddit behind as that forum is plagued with his minions as of recent times and has become unbearable.

No it really isn’t. Again, I’m not saying that AIs are bad because I don’t use them, I’m saying I don’t use them because they’re bad.

Then you haven’t read my posts from the get go. I explained that I was closed minded from the beginning, when I thought I needed an AI. Then @dbossa helped me to see why we shouldn’t use an AI while on trt. AIs stop aromatase. Aromatase is protective to our bodies. Therefore, stopping aromatase is bad.

This really isn’t rocket surgery.

It’s literally not what I’ve been saying. I’m using my experience as evidence that it has worked, despite my initial unbelief. I use the data that @dbossa showed me, as to why AIs are unnecessary while on trt.

See the difference?

Does this dance really need to continue right now? Can we change tunes just for a bit?

3 Likes

I have you are very militant just like Danny and as someone pointed out your whole argument is me me me me me me me. Yet when you have someone telling you their experience is different you can’t believe it and they just have to be wrong they have because you have to be right and what worked for you just absolutely has to work for them, they just can’t see it. Everyone else has to be wrong.