Is this "No AI" Thing Really for Everyone?

No he is not. He is biased, there are millions of threads here, millions of youtube vids where he is getting crushed, i repeat, do not listen to him.

Sre you saying you started back on an ai and your waist started trimming up?

I was thinking trt is making me lay fat down all over that I didnt used to carry on the same diet!

A physician is explaining why it shouldn’t be used but I’m getting crushed?

I provide information and then I’m somehow getting owned? Owned where? Are you reading these threads while being high?

This guy equel has an extremely unhealthy obsession with me. There are multiple hate threads he has started about me on Reddit. Any youtube video I’m in has the most vulgar comments imaginable. There have been people harassing my wife on Instagram. This equel character is the source of it all. Notice he never provides any actual useful information. Notice every single one of his comments is an insult yet he’s free to comment here at will. Doesn’t matter how many docs have confirmed the same thing, it’s somehow my ‘opinion’ just because I repeat it.

For those who stopped the AI and report having issues you’ve provided zero information about protocol, labs etc. Stopping the AI is step one. Then the protocol needs dialing in.

Then there is someone else trying to control prolactin by lowering estradiol. Why? Why not do things to lower prolactin which is what you’re trying to accomplish?

1 Like

Nothing has been “debunked”. There’s a lot of people claiming things WITHOUT EVIDENCE. Poison is still poison when taken in small doses. I was just as stubborn as you guys at first, when talking to @dbossa. But the difference with you guys is now you’re just flat out dismissing him without offering any proof that what he says is wrong.

Funny thing is I’ve got a doctor’s roundtable organized on February 6th on this very subject. Trying to get at least 6 physicians involved who will all explain how they started by prescribing AIs and why they have now all stopped but at the end you’ll still have the idiots saying “that’s just Danny Bossa’s opinion”. I could probably not even speak throughout the whole video and it will change nothing. I could probably have 100 physicians on the video and it will change nothing. Still “Danny Bossa’s opinion”. You couldn’t make this up if you tried. Scraping the bottom of the barrel in the intellect department.

1 Like

This is what bugs me about this argument. Much of the studies posted in defense of AI = poison don’t actually show that. And others posted say high e2 = awesome are actually just comparing e2<5pg and e2>5pg. So some estrogen vs no estrogen. READ THE STUDY, not just the title, not just the abstract.

The only actual study shown so far comparing actual high e2 (>50pg) showed higher libido, but didn’t check any other parameters or health markers, just libido. Didn’t establish an upper limit, didn’t separate into smaller groups, just greater or less than 50pg.

Everyone keeps asking for evidence that they know doesn’t exist yet and it’s stupid. Stop begging for proof when you know it’s not there, not in men, not at doses we’re working with.

For you anti-AI guys, you’re best advocate is your combined experience, not a study done on mice or menopausal women. If you’ve got 10,000 guys that don’t block e2 and they’re doing good, GREAT! Keep it up!

If you’re someone who gets SYMPTOM RESOLUTION taking a small amount of AI, that’s fine. It’s not poison. It’s not going to kill you. It’s not going to ruin your life.

These back and forth ‘show me the studies’ threads are bullshit and it’s annoying

8 Likes

Sure would be convincing to have these thousand post their experience here, simple hey guys get over to T-nation and post your experience. I would think that out of thousands we’d get at least fifty or so.

5 Likes

So even though my 1/2mg AI per week keeps me “level” and feeling great, how is it “poisoning” my body? And since we seem to have so many self appointed endocrinologist here, show me evidence how its poisoning MY body. Not anyone else’s…mine.
You cant. So, carry on.

You think it’s the AI and it isn’t. The AI is masking the symptoms of a protocol that isn’t ideal for you. Again, this is the answer every single time.

They post daily in the Facebook group. We’ve even had multiple polls on the subject. Anyone is free to go see for themselves and create a new poll of you really want to. I can’t ask almost 8000 people to come post here.

There are over 50,000 combined patients among these docs with not a single one on an AI. If some random guy gets symptom resolution with an AI it’s because his protocol needs work. Period. We’ve got this stuff figured out at literally a 100% success rate.

Are you saying that your body is somehow of a different biology than that found in all men? Do you have alien DNA? Something that is considered poisonous to humans is poisonous to ALL humans. So your statement is a little odd.

The argument is that since estradiol is the most protective hormone in the body, lowering that hormone would be lowering those benefits which is the equivalent of causing harm. This is why nobody we deal with touches the stuff.

Danny, when do this start to look up (literally) once stopping HCG & AI. I ditched both last week and I’m not suggesting for a minute it would have an effect so soon, but is it a case of 8 weeks for bloods and THEN Test dose may need tweaking to improve?

It can take 8 weeks for the body to adjust. Protocol needs to be looked at to see if anything needs to be adjusted and, if so, that gets done right away. You need to keep in mind that there is no lab that will dictate how you feel. They provide hints and clues as to what direction we need to head but I’ve seen a million exceptions to that rule. If a guy’s free T is 15 ng/dL with an shbg of 12 and injecting once a week, its pretty damn obvious that he needs to inject more frequently (due to low shbg) and that dose may need an increase. Once the ideal weekly dose and frequency of administration is dialed in, blocking/managing E2 becomes something you completely stop thinking about.

Expected answer, not that I asked you.

And of course you can ask, CC nothing could be easier.

I dont understand what the problem is, don’t you want to reach as many as possible?

I’m the admin of the group… You want the 8000 members of my group to post their experiences on T Nation… But you weren’t asking me?

OK…

“Hey all you 8000 members! Please leave this place and sign up on T Nation because @rednose wants to hear from you directly… As apparently he can’t be bothered to simply join this group instead. Much easier for 8000 people to join T Nation instead.”

Seriously?

What about gyno- if you’re experiencing gyno and tamoxifen isn’t touching it- but are experiencing symptom relief in general and feel good- would we then consider a small dose of ai? My e2 is in range but upper mid and this describes me.

No, AIs often make things worse contrary to what people believe. I had gyno 15 years prior to TRT. As soon as I started TRT I jumped on the AI immediately. Gyno never budged… In fact it was more sore than before. Fixed my protocol, ditched the AI, and gyno is gone now.

Watch this and then tell me that estradiol makes gyno worse when you have a proper protocol.

1 Like

What happened too " I’m sorry, I don’t understand your question at all. Can you elaborate?" Did you all of a sudden figure it out?

I don’t remember quoting you.

I seriously doubt that I am the only one who wants to hear from the thousands.

Good try dodging, didn’t work.

But gyno isn’t due to estrogen. It’s due to an imbalance of hormones. Why would someone just went to block estrogen.

2 Likes