Is This Nickname Funny?

I still defy anyone to use the word “fart” in a totally serious situation without at least breaking into a grin.

It doesn’t even have to be the word itself. Even a vague reference to the forcible and noisy expulsion of stinking hot gases from the anus is funny in and of itself.

I’ve often thought that this is the reason ducks are funny in and of themselves. Not only because they look ridiculous, but because their quacks sound curiously like farts.

Now, if ducks could fart (I’m picturing an eruption of bubbles around a wide-eyed mallard on a pond, and all of his colleagues paddling indignantly away), that would almost be too funny to be allowed.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
I still defy anyone to use the word “fart” in a totally serious situation without at least breaking into a grin.

It doesn’t even have to be the word itself. Even a vague reference to the forcible and noisy expulsion of stinking hot gases from the anus is funny in and of itself.

I’ve often thought that this is the reason ducks are funny in and of themselves. Not only because they look ridiculous, but because their quacks sound curiously like farts.

Now, if ducks could fart (I’m picturing an eruption of bubbles around a wide-eyed mallard on a pond, and all of his colleagues paddling indignantly away), that would almost be too funny to be allowed.[/quote]

I agree 100% in fact, the only thing funnier than farts, is sharts. Imagine the same duck scenario, but at the end, a lone turd bobs up to the surface behind the duck. Turd is also a funny word.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Turd is also a funny word.

[/quote]

I’ve always admired “poo nugget,” myself.

Anyone use the word Sphincter? Haha this makes me burst out laughing. I am not entirely sure why.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

Now, if ducks could fart (I’m picturing an eruption of bubbles around a wide-eyed mallard on a pond, and all of his colleagues paddling indignantly away), that would almost be too funny to be allowed.[/quote]

Remember the movie Raising Arizona with Nic Cage.There is a part in that movie where these guys show up to the house where Nic Cages character was living and the place is trashed, as the camera is panning through it goes by the wall and the word “fart” is scribbled across the wall.The first time I saw that peice of shit movie I lost my mind laughing at that part.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Vegita wrote:

I’ve always admired “poo nugget,” myself.[/quote]

Stink pickle.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[/quote]

Turd always makes me laugh because it makes me think of Turd Ferguson.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Vegita wrote:

Turd always makes me laugh because it makes me think of Turd Ferguson. [/quote]

What about the alternate spelling Terd? is one funnier than the other?

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
I always laugh at all the insightful names that are thrown around for things like assholes, penises and vaginas. Terms like terd cutter, Axe wound, and purple veiner seem to always bring a smile to my face especially when someone uses them mid sentance without any hesitation. So I just said a new one and laughed to myself, but is it truly funney enough for me to use?

My new one is Pooper Port.

I have a program at work called paper port which handles our scanned documents. And it’s been acting like a shithead today so just a minute ago when it was in the process of crashing on me I said in my own head “Come on Pooper Port”.

So is it funny?

V [/quote]

I learned a few new, and amusing, terms in this song, The Down There Song:

It is hosted on planned parenthood’s “take care down there” website. Not safe for work, most likely.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Varqanir wrote:
Vegita wrote:

I’ve always admired “poo nugget,” myself.

Stink pickle.[/quote]

Turd always makes me laugh. “Look at that turd” referring to a lesser quality vehicle in comparison to my gas-guzzling, American, heavily modified, V10 powered, iron stallion. “Man, don’t be such a turd” referring to a individual being a party pooper. Turd is a powerful word that has many applications.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Men giggle?[/quote]

its either that or a fart-laugh. and no one appreciates those anymore…

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Anyone use the word Sphincter? Haha this makes me burst out laughing. I am not entirely sure why.[/quote]

My dad uses that word all the time lol.