T Nation

Is This Nickname Funny?

I always laugh at all the insightful names that are thrown around for things like assholes, penises and vaginas. Terms like terd cutter, Axe wound, and purple veiner seem to always bring a smile to my face especially when someone uses them mid sentance without any hesitation. So I just said a new one and laughed to myself, but is it truly funney enough for me to use?

My new one is Pooper Port.

I have a program at work called paper port which handles our scanned documents. And it’s been acting like a shithead today so just a minute ago when it was in the process of crashing on me I said in my own head “Come on Pooper Port”.

So is it funny?

V

Eh…

My nickname is horsepuss and has been for over ten years.When my new group of friends hears one of my old buddies use I get all kinds of weird looks and questions.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
My nickname is horsepuss and has been for over ten years.When my new group of friends hears one of my old buddies use I get all kinds of weird looks and questions.[/quote]

Yeah, questions like, “How did you get a nickname like ‘horsepuss’?”

Seriously though, how did you?

My buddies latest favorite for eating pussy is…Tounge plowin’ the stink ditch.

If you have to ask if its funny… it probably isn’t.

[quote]xkungpowx wrote:
If you have to ask if its funny… it probably isn’t.[/quote]

I was really doing a play on the TBS commercials where the people call in and ask if a certain situation they just whitnessed was funny and how funny it was. Obviously I thought it was funny, I laughed.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
xkungpowx wrote:
If you have to ask if its funny… it probably isn’t.

I was really doing a play on the TBS commercials where the people call in and ask if a certain situation they just whitnessed was funny and how funny it was. Obviously I thought it was funny, I laughed.

V[/quote]

So you stood there looking at the paper port, said “Pooper port” to the paper port… and then laughed…

haha

Pooper port…

I have to be honest, it’s not funny. After turd cutter, axe wound, and purple veiner I did laugh at pooper port but individually, no it’s not funny.

I’m sorry. I know how it feels.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Vegita wrote:
xkungpowx wrote:
If you have to ask if its funny… it probably isn’t.

I was really doing a play on the TBS commercials where the people call in and ask if a certain situation they just whitnessed was funny and how funny it was. Obviously I thought it was funny, I laughed.

V

So you stood there looking at the paper port, said “Pooper port” to the paper port… and then laughed…

haha[/quote]

Pretty much. Is this where I should be doing a disclaimer about my 12 year old mentality or something?

V

Man, it’s all about context. I’m sure if I had a program called paper port and it constantly fucked up I’d laugh at pooper port.

If something’s funny but no one laughs at it, is it still funny?

I like the word poop.

Vegita. I think that you can laugh at pooper port. Maybe you can make it an office joke amoungst your fellow employees?
For those of us who do not work with Paper ports will probably not find it as amusing

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
horsepuss wrote:
My nickname is horsepuss and has been for over ten years.When my new group of friends hears one of my old buddies use I get all kinds of weird looks and questions.

Yeah, questions like, “How did you get a nickname like ‘horsepuss’?”

Seriously though, how did you?[/quote]

One of my good buddies growing up was an idiot and thought imature stupid shit was funny.So my neighbors got a horse and one day my buddy started busted on me and saying shit like, i like horsepuss.Then it escalated and he started calling me horsepuss and it pissed me off so he continued till it was my nickname it stuck.All of my old buddies from teenage years call me horsepuss, I could care less now.

For the record, his nickname is “dogsex” and thats an even cloudier story that doesnt go down the road you might think but there is no way i could explain with you understanding without knowing him and his 3 brothers.

i like pooper port. as i was reading it, i put myself in the situation and i actually giggled here a little.

i giggled at pooper port!

Men giggle?

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Men giggle?[/quote]

No.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Men giggle?

No. [/quote]

Old men chuckle, young men snicker and women and girls giggle.

OP should walk by someone else’ station while they’re using the same program, holler “STICK IT IN HER POOPER” and then run.

Also, “Johnson”, “beef curtains” and “culo” are all consistently amusing names for penis, vagina and asshole.

[quote]LUEshi wrote:
jchenky wrote:
Men giggle?

No.

Old men chuckle, young men snicker and women and girls giggle.

OP should walk by someone else’ station while they’re using the same program, holler “STICK IT IN HER POOPER” and then run.

Also, “Johnson”, “beef curtains” and “culo” are all consistently amusing names for penis, vagina and asshole.[/quote]

down here beef curtains are big tits that fall to the floor, when the bra comes off??

[quote]jc2000 wrote:
LUEshi wrote:
jchenky wrote:
Men giggle?

No.

Old men chuckle, young men snicker and women and girls giggle.

OP should walk by someone else’ station while they’re using the same program, holler “STICK IT IN HER POOPER” and then run.

Also, “Johnson”, “beef curtains” and “culo” are all consistently amusing names for penis, vagina and asshole.

down here beef curtains are big tits that fall to the floor, when the bra comes off??

[/quote]

Haha My buddys Xbox live ID is RBKurtins69 for Roast Beef Curtains. He also uses it as the huge saggy pussy lips.

V