Is This Legal??

[quote]Makavali wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
Makavali wrote:
I’ll tell you what’s not legal.

Steroids.

lol…

No, I’m deadly serious. Steroids are cheating, even if you’re not competing in a competitive sport. Steroids are against everything that is good in the world and kill 600% of their users.[/quote]

Steroids also attract bears. Steroid users put the entire gym at risk of a bear attack.

Where’s the CP???

[quote]Flop Hat wrote:
Makavali wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Steroids.

lol…

No, I’m deadly serious. Steroids are cheating, even if you’re not competing in a competitive sport. Steroids are against everything that is good in the world and kill 600% of their users.

Steroids also attract bears. Steroid users put the entire gym at risk of a bear attack.[/quote]

And cause 57 different types of rectal cancer, give you AIDS, cause muscle gain, blindness, fat gain, muscle loss, deafness, fat loss AND make you look like Al Bundy.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Flop Hat wrote:
Makavali wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Steroids.

lol…

No, I’m deadly serious. Steroids are cheating, even if you’re not competing in a competitive sport. Steroids are against everything that is good in the world and kill 600% of their users.

Steroids also attract bears. Steroid users put the entire gym at risk of a bear attack.

And cause 57 different types of rectal cancer, give you AIDS, cause muscle gain, blindness, fat gain, muscle loss, deafness, fat loss AND make you look like Al Bundy.[/quote]

Hey, they sound way cool, where can I get some?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Flop Hat wrote:
Makavali wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Steroids.

lol…

And cause 57 different types of rectal cancer, give you AIDS, cause muscle gain, blindness, fat gain, muscle loss, deafness, fat loss AND make you look like Al Bundy.[/quote]

Are you a steroid?

I accidentally the whole steroid

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
I accidentally the whole steroid[/quote]

LMFAO!

Oh!!!

I wish more people would get that one!

Borrowing stuff for free is only cool when it’s not your stuff.

Cheapskates.

[quote]crimson_lily wrote:
link doesn’t work :frowning:

http://watch-movies.net/

[/quote]

Thank you

[quote]Rattler wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

LMFAO!

Oh!!!

I wish more people would get that one![/quote]

Holy shit did I laugh at that.

What ever happened to that website with those convo’s? Those had me in tears.

“Read the first word in each sentence.”

signs off

haha.

You accidentally what the whole steroid?

I refuse to laugh until someone makes me a sammich.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Steroids.

lol…

No, I’m deadly serious. Steroids are cheating, even if you’re not competing in a competitive sport. Steroids are against everything that is good in the world and kill 600% of their users.[/quote]

600%?! That’s unpossible! That’s almost like all of them.

LOL!

[quote]Flop Hat wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

You accidentally what the whole steroid?

[/quote]

Call customer service with questions.

Steriods killed my father and raped my mother.

Of course it is illegal. Videos get removed on a regular basis. The web site is not liable however because they dont host the videos. They just provide a link to them

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Flop Hat wrote:
Makavali wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Steroids.

lol…

Dont forget about when you stop taking them and all your “fake” muscles turn instantly turn into jell-o.

[quote]GetTheHIT wrote:
Steriods killed my father and raped my mother.[/quote]

What about the rest of the family? Hope they’re OK.

PS: Link don’t work anymore. Someone FIX it.

private torrent sites ftw