T Nation

Is This Legal??

http://watch-movies.net/movies

Who cares if it isn’t?

[quote]Short Hoss wrote:
Who cares if it isn’t?[/quote]

the judge, i suppose…jk i was just curious. there must be a loophole that allows that

I doubt it, and I seriously wouldn’t worry about anyone suing you.

Hell, I used movies6.net for the longest time.

yes dude

link doesn’t work :frowning:

http://watch-movies.net/

[quote]crimson_lily wrote:
link doesn’t work :frowning:

http://watch-movies.net/[/quote]

You are as wonderful as you are beautiful.

I suppose. Youtube does it…sorta, and they are part of Google who wouldn’t break the law.

Awesome link to.

I stopped using that site because they stop your movies like 50 minutes in and tell you to wait an hour to keep watching or go buy/download some shit.

There are tons of sites like that though; just Google free movie stream.

Well, I’m surprised this thread isn’t about steroids, but you still fail.

I’ll tell you what’s not legal.

Steroids.

[quote]Artem wrote:
I stopped using that site because they stop your movies like 50 minutes in and tell you to wait an hour to keep watching or go buy/download some shit.

There are tons of sites like that though; just Google free movie stream.[/quote]

Yea. I watched the entire movie Seven Pounds without a problem. Next one I loaded got about 5 mins in.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Steroids.[/quote]

I wish it was me who came up with that :frowning:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Steroids.[/quote]

lol…

Watch-Movies.net is absolutly legal and contain only links to other sites on the Internet : ( rapidshare.com, megaupload.com, megashare(s), mega, dailymotion.com, myspace.com, ouou.com, stage6.com, tudou.com, veoh.com, youku.com, youtube.com and others… )

We do not host or upload any video, films, media files ( avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp ), watch-movies.net is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosters.

[quote]ktennies wrote:
Watch-Movies.net is absolutly legal and contain only links to other sites on the Internet : ( rapidshare.com, megaupload.com, megashare(s), mega, dailymotion.com, myspace.com, ouou.com, stage6.com, tudou.com, veoh.com, youku.com, youtube.com and others… )

We do not host or upload any video, films, media files ( avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp ), watch-movies.net is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosters.
[/quote]

I don’t really care if it’s legal or not, but isn’t that the same argument that Napster probably made? They didn’t upload anything themselves - they just allowed users to use a program so that they could download the content themselves.

It was used as a tool in order to download media files. This site is a tool which allows users to view movies. Just curious.

[quote]MeinHerzBrennt wrote:
ktennies wrote:

I don’t really care if it’s legal or not, but isn’t that the same argument that Napster probably made? They didn’t upload anything themselves - they just allowed users to use a program so that they could download the content themselves.

It was used as a tool in order to download media files. This site is a tool which allows users to view movies. Just curious.[/quote]

I’m not sure, but that would make sense. I just copied the disclaimer from the website.

In my opinion, if a site contains only links to other sites, I don’t see a problem with it. The law has disagreed with me in the past though.

Either way, I think it would be easier to torrent the movies.

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Steroids.

lol…[/quote]

No, I’m deadly serious. Steroids are cheating, even if you’re not competing in a competitive sport. Steroids are against everything that is good in the world and kill 600% of their users.

[quote]MeinHerzBrennt wrote:
ktennies wrote:

It was used as a tool in order to download media files. This site is a tool which allows users to view movies. Just curious.[/quote]

good point