Is This Legal Depth?

Came across this video, and I was curious as to whether this would be acceptable powerlifting depth or not.

Hard to tell from the angle but doesnt look like it. need to be a couple inches deeper.

Here’s another one, same guy. I’m assuming it’s the same depth evident in the video above.

its legal if you get the lights for it.

and why is a legal depth question relevant on a 20 rep set?

I’m sorry, but the BB walk with the squats is just stupid. Plus, I wouldn’t want to drop those nice shiny Eleiko plates on gravel

Something feels off in those videos to me…that guy doesn’t look like he has anywhere near the musculature to pull this off…color me skeptical

[quote]Grillmister wrote:

Here’s another one, same guy. I’m assuming it’s the same depth evident in the video above. [/quote]

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Something feels off in those videos to me…that guy doesn’t look like he has anywhere near the musculature to pull this off…color me skeptical[/quote]

X2 some people do have retarded strength but yea something seems off.

[quote]hanban wrote:
its legal if you get the lights for it.

and why is a legal depth question relevant on a 20 rep set?[/quote]

Because if its not to depth, its not a 20 rep set

He needs to work on his walk out. I’m sure he could trim it back a bit.

No it is not!

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
He needs to work on his walk out. I’m sure he could trim it back a bit.[/quote]

Best comment.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
He needs to work on his walk out. I’m sure he could trim it back a bit.[/quote]

Oh snap.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]Grillmister wrote:

Here’s another one, same guy. I’m assuming it’s the same depth evident in the video above. [/quote]
[/quote]
now THATS a walkout!!! FvCK the monolift! LOL

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Something feels off in those videos to me…that guy doesn’t look like he has anywhere near the musculature to pull this off…color me skeptical[/quote]

X2 some people do have retarded strength but yea something seems off.[/quote]

Yeah, it’s kind of odd. I mean, the kid has videos of 500+ lb zercher lifts from the floor, so he’s undoubtedly a strong guy…but his squatting is still a little questonable.

I checked out some other videos, dude is definitely really strong, but none of his squats go to depth. I’m sure he can parallel (or below) a lot of weight, but it seems weird to post a bunch of 10+ rep sets without full ROM.