Is This Lee Priest? LOL

at 1:00

talking about steroids and his height and why he took them…

they call him " John " to conceal his name… i believe its Lee Priest though…

Nope. The guy said he did it “because I was such a tall lad”, and skinny. Lee Priest is short. Lee’s clavicals are much wider than the guy in the shadows here (hell, his entire body is much bigger than this guy’s). Plus, there were no explitives–completely unlike Priest. Finally, Lee Priest has been open about his use of AAS, so why would he feel he had to do an interview like this concealed? Definitely not him.

Isn’t Lee Priest an Aussie?

[quote]Joelsopher wrote:

at 1:00

talking about steroids and his height and why he took them…

they call him " John " to conceal his name… i believe its Lee Priest though…[/quote]

This is interesting because they talk about steroid side effects.

Are there actually any side effects to steroids in terms of aggression and other wise?
I thought that was all false.

[quote]davidcox1 wrote:
Nope. The guy said he did it “because I was such a tall lad”, and skinny. Lee Priest is short. Lee’s clavicals are much wider than the guy in the shadows here (hell, his entire body is much bigger than this guy’s). Plus, there were no explitives–completely unlike Priest. Finally, Lee Priest has been open about his use of AAS, so why would he feel he had to do an interview like this concealed? Definitely not him.[/quote]

I believe Priest has also made it clear that he is one of the tallest in his family, and that the rumours about AAS stunting his growth are nonsense.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
HA! I’m on that documentary. It was filmed in my gym and I was chosen as the ‘educated voice of steroid use’ so to speak. I was on for a total of about 6-8 minutes of an hour long segment. It was noce to be able to get the point accross on national TV that there is such a thing as responsible steroid use not just abuse.

Had a look for some clips of me, but I couldn’t find them and I suspect the guy who uploaded it cut me out because I know him and we discussed how the producers did not faithfully protect my identity.

BBB[/quote]

Did they at least keep the segment with you in it in the version that was aired on television?

- YouTube you sure that ain’t you?

Totally sounds like it…

P.S. lol at all the hate-comments.

this vid is an english vid, he is aussie… but i saw it and im like w-t-f?

the video blows dick, i love how all steroid videos they show the tiny guys who work out 7x a week and have gotten no where… in one of the parts the dude is not even doing a lat pull down correctly… COME ON

ahh, funny… anyways, thanks for clearing that up that its not lee priest guys, appreciate it… i would have pissed myself laughing if it were him.

HA! I’m on that documentary. It was filmed in my gym and I was chosen as the ‘educated voice of steroid use’ so to speak. I was on for a total of about 6-8 minutes of an hour long segment. It was noce to be able to get the point accross on national TV that there is such a thing as responsible steroid use not just abuse.

Had a look for some clips of me, but I couldn’t find them and I suspect the guy who uploaded it cut me out because I know him and we discussed how the producers did not faithfully protect my identity.

BBB[/quote]

If you are “dean” you are in the 2 and 3 segment on youtube.

Those are the ones I have seen so far so maybe there are more.

Ah yes, that’s me.

Not going to even look at the hate-comments. Youtube is beyond retarded when it comes to AAS.

And although this program was reasonably balanced, there is still a lot of mis-information on it.

Haha, actually, I just read the comments (hey, I’m snowed-in, I need the entertainment) and they weren’t as bad as I thought they might be. The usual ignoramus comments balanced out by a few people who actually use AAS and appreciate their underground nature.

BBB[/quote]

Those comments are fascinating.

They do not even know the voice of reason when they hear it but feel the need to post shit anyway.

Idiots.

Anyway, I know more about steroids than the average GP just from occasionaly straying into the steroids forum, and I know that I know zilch about that topic, so that claim is not bearly as outrageous as those dolts think it is.

Ah yes, that’s me.

BBB[/quote]

The voice of BBB - that’s awesome dude!

oh teh resemblance… LOL

Am I the only one that didn’t imagine BBB with that accent?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
I’m I the only one that didn’t imagine BBB with that accent?[/quote]

No, you are not.

You cant say you’re from Wales and not have a Welsh accent, that’s crazy and misleading!

EDIT: Kind of like Pancho or however you spell it from Dirty Sanchez haha

Lol, so what accent did you guys imagine me to have?

An internet high 5 for the most amusing answer!

BBB[/quote]

BAWSTON ACCENT.

[quote]Ben_VFR85 wrote:
You cant say you’re from Wales and not have a Welsh accent, that’s crazy and misleading!

EDIT: Kind of like Pancho or however you spell it from Dirty Sanchez haha[/quote]

Indeed, if you never noticed where he was from.

BBB:
I figured from all the juicing you’d have the typical steroid lisp (caused by testicular shrinkage). I also would have predicted much more grunting and aggressive teeth bearing as your brain slowly regresses to a primitive state.