Is This Kid Really That Cute?

Enough with this fucking song and all it’s horrible permutations and combinations!!

I hope everyone in the video gets the Typhoid.

Yep…I’m not clicking.

I’m not trying to act tough, but why would one post this here?

God I’m sick of this song.

I never heard the song before clicking on that Dolphin Cheerleader thread. Now after a visit to YouTube, I see it seems to be some kind of right of passage for any group to make the parody video. Baseball teams, basketball teams, lacross teams, cheer squads and others.

I don’t know what to make of it but I’m sure the T-Nation Indigo-3G squad must have some down time when they’re in Colorado and I sure hope they don’t let me down.

1. hit mute
  2. play better music
  3. fap to girl in pink strip shirt
  4. ???
  5. profit

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Enough with this fucking song and all it’s horrible permutations and combinations!!

I hope everyone in the video gets the Typhoid.[/quote]

LMFAO!!

Sometimes (alot of the time) I see vapid things like this that make me not want to live on this planet anymore. This is one of them.

Pretty sure it’s a parody thread of this one:

But yeah, this song and all of its derivatives suck.

Oh yea I know, but yea… it sucks.

LOL at the womans face when he gets kicked in the balls

After my moan about how shit this stuff is, I back peddle unashamed because this is awesome…

this thread title, unsettles me…

[quote]Nards wrote:
.[/quote]
Amen

[quote]pgtips wrote:

LOL at the womans face when he gets kicked in the balls[/quote]

Doesn’t seem like you get “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” across the pond :slight_smile:

if you don’t, you should look into it; that clip is just a very small snipet of the type of shenanigans and tom-foolery that bunch of degenerates get into … hilarious show

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]pgtips wrote:

Doesn’t seem like you get “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” across the pond :slight_smile:

if you don’t, you should look into it; that clip is just a very small snipet of the type of shenanigans and tom-foolery that bunch of degenerates get into … hilarious show[/quote]

Yeah, and the 3 idiots in Polo’s avatar are from that show.

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]pgtips wrote:

if you don’t, you should look into it; that clip is just a very small snipet of the type of shenanigans and tom-foolery that bunch of degenerates get into … hilarious show[/quote]

lol[/quote]

I’ll look it up on youtube

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]pgtips wrote:

lol[/quote]

I like to stay as close to my own personality as possible :slight_smile:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]pgtips wrote:

lol[/quote]

I like to stay as close to my own personality as possible :)[/quote]

LOL!

You seem like a fun dude to hang with.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]pgtips wrote:

lol[/quote]

I like to stay as close to my own personality as possible :)[/quote]

LOL!

You seem like a fun dude to hang with.
[/quote]

He is.